Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once I made it past the first few minutes of that review, it was actually pretty helpful....:lol

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger and grab one from toystrike since they have already showed quick turnaround and solid packing.

Time to disassemble my armory and prepare to sell off some Batman parts! :panic:

Wow...that video was annoying...but nice detailed images.

Ordered mine from happytradehouse on 5/16, got the shipping confirmation 5/27. Now lets see how long it takes to get here.

Well I got 2 on order, 1 From goodshipped and the other from happytradehouse. I will keep one then sell the other one for tons of money, when you can no longer buy them from retail. :yess:

I checked happytradehouse I think they've since sold out. I haven't checked goodshipped.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:exactly: I didn't see it listed in his store last time I looked....

With this thing selling well, I do expect the next round of sales to start to approach $300....

I think you're right. Some sellers already increased their prices.

I believe the initial run was around $200 shipped. Now it's about $250 shipped.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

People who bought from toystrike, has your tracking updated yet? Considering its 3:05am wednesday morning for HK. I should at least be able to see it listed as accepted through HK post and through Royal mail/parcelforce(uk) tracking? as it got dispatched around 10am Local HK time tuesday. That's roughly 16hrs from then to now. Factor in whatever time he goes the post office hypothetically 5pm that still leaves roughly 9 hrs for it to register on their tracking as accepted . Yet nothing no trace of it? Which leads me to wonder has he REALLY sent it yet?.

Last edited:
People who bought from toystrike, has your tracking updated yet? Considering its 3:10am wednesday morning for HK. I should at least be able to see it listed as accepted through HK post and through Royal mail/parcelforce(uk) tracking?. Yet nothing no trace of it? Which leads me to wonder has he REALLY sent it yet?

I've personally found anything shipped from China has horrible tracking until it reaches the destination country.

I've personally found anything shipped from China has horrible tracking until it reaches the destination country.

Yeah it does true. Though i've bought many of times from HK and most have been sent through HK post just like this, and the tracking has always listed as accepted even if it doesn't update again until it lands in the designated country.

Ugh why couldn't a good reviewer review this? I'd rather type detolf in and select today and watch hamsters running around in a modified detolf than listen to Sean Long's hokey jokes. :gah:

^ Not to mention everything is "nice".

"Isn't this nice, look how nice this is. The material is very nice."

Grab them while you still can. My dealer approached them early and is only going to get half of the allocation he requested so these will be in short supply

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Who is your dealer? Toys2?

I'm looking for a place to buy their (Toys Legend) products with no luck so far. I'm interested in their Arc Reactor bodies and 1:1 Arc Reactor.

Back