Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a huge nose so I notice every smell. It smelled pretty bad right out of the box. I don't have it on display right now cause I'm getting ready to move soon but I hope it airs out after a while.

Mine arrived, top stuff. Amazing packaging, amazing detail and I am so happy I got it.

But jesus, I think I'm dying from the smell:panic:

Seriously, it stinks lol. Its in my detolf now, I'm hoping it will eventually air out...I've got all my windows open too and door.

I love this thing, Hope it's not toxic, I can't stop smelling it :D

by the way, my 2 plates of accessories at the back are switched for some reason, but it doesn't bug me. And to think I almost went for the other version of this haha I canceled my BBTS Preorder the day before they were in stock, i'm glad I did.

I received the first of two from toystrike around lunch time. He packed it really well. As a bonus , no additional duty paid. The tracking number i got got is the same as the one he sent me on my ebay invoice. There was no letter from my postman at all. It only took 5 days to get to me.

I'm not displaying it yet, guys, so calm down. :)

Right now I was pretty busy with this job:

True, it's not very hard to cut and replace both sections. BUT! It's all made of this metal looking soft material, even the back of those stands, so be VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY delicate with them and NOT try to rip them off. Never-ever! Just take the long sharp knife and cut them from the behind delicately like I'll show below:

Right now I'll use the epoxy glue to get them back.

Thanks so much this mod got mine today from happytradehouse. I got both sides off already just gotta pick up some epoxy.Wonder why they have them correct in their pics but not on the actual item? Anyhow easy mod to make this a more accurate display.:hi5:

When will the desk be available? Im interested.

We don't know if that's even their next project. There is speculation that it is but it could of just been a one-time build.

Why the light position are wrong ?
it's not balance

DSCF1139_zps14cadc45.jpg

Last edited:
I got the envelope with the photocopy of the actual tracking number from toystrike today. USPS says my package is still in US customs. If I didn't know about this thread I'd be thinking this guy was trying to pull something on me.

I got the envelope with the photocopy of the actual tracking number from toystrike today. USPS says my package is still in US customs. If I didn't know about this thread I'd be thinking this guy was trying to pull something on me.

Yeah man it felt like a scam but its really just a stupid movie the tracking number in Ebay should be the same as the one on for the package he could easily send us a scan of the postage receipt no need to send it and send it with a tracking number

Anybody figured out a way to get rid of the smell. They should recast this body when Hot Toys releases theirs as I am sure it will come empty.

Okay, so the arms depot armory is from the Dark Knight while the armory that Hot Toys previewed seems from the Dark Knight Rises. Any one else have a thought?

Okay, so the arms depot armory is from the Dark Knight while the armory that Hot Toys previewed seems from the Dark Knight Rises. Any one else have a thought?

That is correct.

Im either immune to this smell or i got lucky :dunno. Mine is no where near as bad as some say for their, i only smell it if i get up close to it even then it isn't really strong, it isn't sticking the room out. I was out at work yesterday come home and i can't smell it anymore than when i took it out the box. I also keep my windows and doors closed while im out as im on ground level(bungalow).

Last edited:
I got my envelop yesterday but no package. I never bought something from over seas. Do I need to pick this up at my local post office? Or will they deliver it as well?

I am with you Stealth V3teran…I didn’t smell anything (other than new toy smell haha) after taking it out of the box. Its on a Detolf now and I have been tinkering with it the past few days and have noticed no smell.

This thing sure is cool though, I am so glad I picked this up before the price sky rockets.

MINE WAS JUST DELIVERED...................WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

now it sits at my desk with me staring at it until I can go home and open it!

Back