Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why I started it with you cant make this one up as its completely ridiculous but I can asure you I have 2 of the exact same figure sitting in my house and I only ordered 1. Happened to Omnishredder too so just shows how imcompetent they are with not shipping figures and then shipping them twice!
Happened to me also, made up for some of the orders they still have not shipped me. Hope more people get duplicate orders to help them recover some of their money.

Love that. Take their money. Shady chinese traders. Sad it’s impossible to make business without 100% monitoring and control.

Only lost a small amount to these scumbags compared to others, $300. Emailed back and forth, just fake replies no resolution whatsoever (well, I’m a sucker).
Ive been lucky in that I received everything I ordered but also lucky that I have no more orders with them as all my preorders have now come in as hadnt placed any orders after 2022. Just keep messaging either every day or other day. At this point I would never order through them again

The 2 other figures have been shipped today and the packages are in the hands of UPS, let's see what turns up :D
Recieved the other 2 figures today, so that means I've now recieved the full order that was placed using store credit
Still waiting on Batman and other orders though which I am chasing them up with everyday.

Just posted on another 1/6 thread

I still can’t believe that this company is still taking advantage of uneducated people about their scummy tactics and making reviews for them. :banghead

Jaxon is also no longer doing business with ToysWonderland

IMG_2831.jpeg

Last edited:
Recieved the other 2 figures today, so that means I've now recieved the full order that was placed using store credit
Still waiting on Batman and other orders though which I am chasing them up with everyday.
Again not recommending anyone to purchase from TW, just giving updates on my situation.

Hot Toys Batman MMS638 has been collected by UPS today and scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday, lets see what actually turns up.

Back