Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet that Philip Cheung is cackling like Emperor Palpatine (or Mr. Burns) in the background and hoping to bring in more $$$ to keep his shady business afloat by scamming more innocent and inexperienced 1/6 collectors.

I figured TW just was too lazy to remove the Justin affiliation from their site. However, it looks like they have been updating the small text. I'm pretty sure when Justin cut ties with them, he was just over 500,000 subs. They have updated it to over 700,000 where he is now.

I think only a community effort over some time on all platforms warning people will kill this mold, they keep refunding store credit for items they will never ship to new and gullible customers. Since local police are not doing anything unless someone with a fat wallet gets burned and sends a lawyer after them this will continue.

I think only a community effort over some time on all platforms warning people will kill this mold, they keep refunding store credit for items they will never ship to new and gullible customers. Since local police are not doing anything unless someone with a fat wallet gets burned and sends a lawyer after them this will continue.
They stole thousands from me.

I actually thought they were decent....but now I know why people bad mouthed them

I hate they rebranded, now new comers will be oblivious.

I can't believe the amount of people that still bring them up as an option for others to purchase something.

Just the other day someone said if Deadpool isn't limited, won't Alterego and TW have these available tomorrow? Can we make a legit suggestion of them on this forum a banable offense? 😂

A sticky thread tracking their rebranding and bad practices is not a bad idea. This is not a "struggling mom and pop store" sometimes messing up orders this is a full fledged scam operation obviously doing well, the limited figures are NEVER actually in stock and your money will be gone unless you are quick with a bank refund. Refunding real money for "store credit" for something you paid for is not legal anywhere.

It just gets even worse. They're now doing "third batch", which you will only receive IF the figures market value drops below the price you paid. What??

1722265282484.png

People who haven't received their order should stop complaining. This makes complete sense. It's been like that from the start. All my orders, from anywhere, don't ship until it hits market value. Sometimes it doesn't and I never get the figure or my money back. Makes complete sense.

lol first time seeing twl openly say statement number 3, what a bunch of scammers
and shame on justin collection too for promoting them for so long..you'd think he would know about that the ponzi scheme happening and should have stopped promoting them long ago

I wish there was a way to take the money/product equivalency they owe me. They owe me over 2k worth of product.

I went through the banks and so on...some products were ordered to long ago

Hire some Hong Kong debt collectors :lol
When life gets hard you have to do things.

I never thought I would sell my stuff, but because of some personal things, I sell things to pay bills and afford other things.

But losing 2k dollars means I am missing 2k worth of things that have value. People think toys are toys, but they also have value sentimental and monetary.

What Toyswonderland did was STEAL from me. Took away my value. Took away my worth for when times are hard. Never view this as just toys. This was THEFT. They are THIEVES AND CRIMINALS.

Back