Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

looking pretty good Capn! I used styrene sheets and rods for the patches. I am very happy how they came out.

Great job capn. Love to see your entire crew. You should post a series of photos on the Firefly photo site. From what I can see from the group shot Book looks great also, as does the other members you've shown. Really would like to see more.

Old Grandpa

did you use, pardon the indelicate question, the "large chested" or "small chested" version of the Phicen seamless body?

Great job capn. Love to see your entire crew. You should post a series of photos on the Firefly photo site. From what I can see from the group shot Book looks great also, as does the other members you've shown. Really would like to see more.

Old Grandpa

Thank you! They've really become my #1 favorite project - and to think, when this thread started I'd never seen an episode!

I've posted them little by little as I've done them here in the thread, but you're right, I've never done them all together as a group. What's the address for the Firefly photo site? You mean the photos only thread?

did you use, pardon the indelicate question, the "large chested" or "small chested" version of the Phicen seamless body?

Oh, the small chested, for sure. I wanted to be accurate ;)

Yeah capn. Post your crew photos on "Firefly 1/6 scale figure photos thread". It makes it really easy to see the crew pix with out the long search through this thread.

Old Grandpa

Finally got the Alice body for my River bash. The standard female hand pegs are to large, must get Alice hands and pegs. Also female feet won't fit as she uses the large ankle pegs as she is figured for boots, I just used male feet and ground the feet down to female size with my Dermel. By the way, Alice has a really big ass, but otherwise she's going to work out OK.

Old Grandpa

Just got the feet ground down to female size, the shoes on and waiting for my Josh painted Trevor sculpt. She's wearing the Sideshow Faith boots and she's just a tad shorter than Kaylee. I'll post photos as soon as the sculpt arrives. It's in the mail so it should be soon.

Old Grandpa

Trevor has been nothing but good to me, and to all of us. So when I went to Austin Con this weekend, I wanted to do something for him.
DSCN2554.jpg

HA! I love it! I assume Mr. Baldwin dug it also?

Back