Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Trevor has been nothing but good to me, and to all of us. So when I went to Austin Con this weekend, I wanted to do something for him.
DSCN2554.jpg

That is so frickin' awesome!!!! :hi5:

I was just there at the con too. I wondered if anyone was going to bring a figure. Very cool!!

I've had my sculpts with my painter for ages and he's been having a hard time. After the long hiatus, I have decided that I am gonna take the plunge over the next few months and finish all the figures off. I've set a deadline for myself and Im aiming for april!

I'd be in to donate for the Jayne figure if you were to do another. Adam Baldwin is on if my favorite actors.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I'll supply a casting of the headsculpt if you guys want to do it. :) I'm all for these fun little endeavors. The Fillion project worked out great

Trev

Let's make sure one of us can definitely get in contact with him before we push forward. :D

Not as long as I'm in one piece when she opens the package. I'm bringing a bottle of wine and some Barry White music.

That picture with Adam Baldwin is awesome!!! I'd think Jayne would be a worthy addition to the group project roster :rock

I have no talents to give, but will be happy to act as a cheerleader from the sidelines.

If we can get one done for Adam in time, I will take it to him in person. Get him to pose with it, etc.

I picked up a Mal head from one of the members here and love it. I got to do some painting this weekend and think it looks great and really captures Fillions likeness. Now I cant wait to start putting him together and finding all the gear for him.

1321288145.jpg

1321288383.jpg

Back