Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC24-Trick-or-Treat-at-Diamond-007.jpg
OOF that huge @$$ zipper pull. I just need those coveralls.

OOF that huge @$$ zipper pull. I just need those coveralls.
Like the H2 coveralls this one has a smaller zipper pull connected to the usual TOTS large one. I'd just break the bigger of the two off and you'll still be able to unzip the coveralls

Not to claim some higher level of fandom or something, but I'm.... pretty close to this character. Most of my collection at one time consisted of one-sheets, props, and high-end masks. I even had a WRC 102-12 butcher knife. Played him for 6 seasons at a local haunted house where people always commented that there was something different about the scare when it was me doing it as opposed to my having a night off. I guess I've seen the movies so many times I was able to replicate his gait and mannerisms without even realizing I was doing so.

That being said, I have never owned a 1/6 MM. From SS to customs to ToTs, none of them seemed to get it right imo. Was hoping that had changed in the last couple of years. Guess the figures are the same the ToTs masks. The foundation is there, but it still needs a rehaul to be passable.

Last edited:
Back