Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC24-Trick-or-Treat-at-Diamond-007.jpg
OOF that huge @$$ zipper pull. I just need those coveralls.

OOF that huge @$$ zipper pull. I just need those coveralls.
Like the H2 coveralls this one has a smaller zipper pull connected to the usual TOTS large one. I'd just break the bigger of the two off and you'll still be able to unzip the coveralls

Not to claim some higher level of fandom or something, but I'm.... pretty close to this character. Most of my collection at one time consisted of one-sheets, props, and high-end masks. I even had a WRC 102-12 butcher knife. Played him for 6 seasons at a local haunted house where people always commented that there was something different about the scare when it was me doing it as opposed to my having a night off. I guess I've seen the movies so many times I was able to replicate his gait and mannerisms without even realizing I was doing so.

That being said, I have never owned a 1/6 MM. From SS to customs to ToTs, none of them seemed to get it right imo. Was hoping that had changed in the last couple of years. Guess the figures are the same the ToTs masks. The foundation is there, but it still needs a rehaul to be passable.

Last edited:
I'm trying to build the perfect 78 Michael Myers and i found these parts to be the best ones out there:

TOTS headsculpt
Hot Toys Bruce Banner body
Worldbox hands
Sideshow undershirt
Yunsil coveralls

Are there any better options? I think the Bruce Banner body is superior to Worldbox AT011 but i might be wrong. I also don't really know if Worldbox hands would fit the Bruce Banner body or not.

For undershirt, i think Sideshow one is superior to TOTS.

I have both Yunsil 1978 & 1981 Myers, for 78 the ultimate version would be -

Tots sculpt repaint & hair by Nic Berg
Bruce Banner HT Body

Yunsil Black undershirt (comes with coveralls)

Yunsil 2.0 Coveralls (latest)

Jungle Boots with real materials and laces

Full Metal or Shadow Fergo Lamson Knife

I have both Yunsil 1978 & 1981 Myers, for 78 the ultimate version would be -

Tots sculpt repaint & hair by Nic Berg
Bruce Banner HT Body

Yunsil Black undershirt (comes with coveralls)

Yunsil 2.0 Coveralls (latest)

Jungle Boots with real materials and laces

Full Metal or Shadow Fergo Lamson Knife
Thank you so much, do you where can i get the jungle boots and are they compatible with the Bruce Banner body? Also should i just use the Bruce Banner hands or?

Hey Nick, is there any modding necessary for the. Amber body?
I personally like the coveralls to sit kind of loose on the chest, lengthy and baggy in the sleeves, how they sat on Nick at the school. Any body 12” and under with a thin frame should suffice, Banner bodies are hard to find. I was thinking about a Phicen replacement, may look good.

Definitely find replacement hands, ideally custom work to get good paint. Don’t want $400 coveralls and cheap detail-less Tots hands and boots. I bought some of Shumi’s Custom Painted hands for Iris Armani Bruce Wayne Suit, they look phenomenal, may look into more for Myers, though they’re a bit pricey if still in stock.

Thank you so much, do you where can i get the jungle boots and are they compatible with the Bruce Banner body? Also should i just use the Bruce Banner hands or?
You can check EBay, Monkey Depot, places like that for Jungle Vietnam boots, it’s been ages since I’ve ordered mine so they might be scarce, just something to add to tabs to keep an eye on.

I'm trying to build the perfect 78 Michael Myers and i found these parts to be the best ones out there:

TOTS headsculpt
Hot Toys Bruce Banner body
Worldbox hands
Sideshow undershirt
Yunsil coveralls

Are there any better options? I think the Bruce Banner body is superior to Worldbox AT011 but i might be wrong. I also don't really know if Worldbox hands would fit the Bruce Banner body or not.

For undershirt, i think Sideshow one is superior to TOTS.
For sculpt I would go with Harpers.

Back