Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was only out for about an hour...some idiot hit a pole it the middle of a beautifully sunny and dry day...just to ruin my gaming fun! lol
'and Biojex, I sent you a FR on XBL

So if you have the DLC for the first one, they'll be available for Ultimate?

That is correct! I think you also get their costumes as well. I started it up today and it told me I unlocked Galactus and costumes but I didn't check since I don't use either character.

I wish they would use the art for some things like the character portraits on the HUD and select screen. Sometimes the in-game stuff looks cheesy.

Best gameplay memory tonight, I was victim to nick's blatant abuse of wolverine's swiss cheese attack, 2nd place was the Hulk spinning my around. :rock

Had a great time nick, couldn't really talk with everyone sleeping but don't worry, I was still cursing you out in my mind. :lol

We'll meet again....Spiderman.

Last edited:
Why on earth are Spiderman and Frank West taking pictures of each others d!(ks on the gallery selection of the main menu? :lol

why is the DLC still 100 KB.

Its obviously on the disc.. as are Jill and Shuma. Capcom sucks balls.

The ridiculous thing is this. If these skins/models had been included in the game I would buy it. There is no way that I would buy the first game, bought the 2 extra characters, and then bought this game and THEN bought these awesome freaking models. Crazy.

Back