Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Barbarooni :duff
My pleasure, Raiki. Cheers. :duff
For sure heap that on. Man, quite impressed and for a piece I wasn't gonna order the thought entered my mind for a second maybe I should.
Yeah, I had my doubts initially. But those doubts are being vaporized as the full reveal sets in. I love the addition of the EX arm on this piece. That's most likely how I'd display him the vast majority of the time. Lookin' forward to seeing the print. :impatient:

Hope the ES is set nice and low on the EX.

Yeah, I like that look more than the other so I would go that route if I was to buy it.

I would imagine the EX would be fairly low.

I just hope not everything ships out so close together with all these delays going on.

I forgot to factor that in but I think it'll be alright...depending on how much you have on your plate right now. :lol

Raikirik who is that in your siggy?

It's Shiki from the game Samurai Shodown 64 and she also appeared in SVC Chaos. (not a typo)

She's not too popular but when I saw the art that this person made I found her design more appealing.

Last edited:
Looks awesome! And the price surprised me. Looks like SS got the price point right with this offering.

On the fence on this one simply because of the sheer amount of releases SS and HT are doing, statue looks good, exclusive content is acceptable, price as expected for PF..

It will all come down to edition size, if it's <500 will get it.

THIS IS UP AT DOOM PF STANDARDS! Finally a PF I wanted from the very second I saw the full reveal.

Best PF of 2011... am I wrong?

____ no!

____ING AWESOME!

____ YEAH! :horror

Back