Venom: The Last Dance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wc3uNq.gif

I'm not a fan of comic book movies for the most part, but Tom Hardy as Eddie is kind of entertaining on it's own. He pulls it off.

If someone told me a decade ago we'd have a trilogy of stand-alone Venom films and they'd be slapstick buddy comedies, I would have called them a crazy person.

If someone told me a decade ago we'd have a trilogy of stand-alone Venom films and they'd be slapstick buddy comedies, I would have called them a crazy person.
A trilogy of Venom films where he doesn’t have the white spider symbol but yet Knull of all people makes an appearance.

A trilogy of venom films with no Spider-Man and has no connection to him whatsoever. Fun times .
But also madame web, kraven and morbius!
Sony sucks!

God of darkness, creator and king of the Symbiotes. One of the strongest villains in all of Marvel.

But ruined the mystery and intrigue of the symbiotes.

Great card on Marvel Snap though :lol.
You DO know what nil means, right? :lol

I'm kidding, but to be honest I've never really cared much for Venom or the the whole Symbiote thing save for it giving Spidey a cool look. And without Spidey & other Marvel heroes involved I can't see this Knull character's appearance in this movie changing anything for me.

You DO know what nil means, right? :lol

I'm kidding, but to be honest I've never really cared much for Venom or the the whole Symbiote thing save for it giving Spidey a cool look. And without Spidey & other Marvel heroes involved I can't see this Knull character's appearance in this movie changing anything for me.
I must burden everyone with the knowledge I possess :lol

Not looking forward to the Venom, Madame Web, Kraven and Morbius team up to stop Knull?

Back