Video Game Online Accounts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know it's Yippy K aye. Still shows that name on my list.

Wow it's Nightwings. I used to ask people if anyone knew you since you were on my list, but we never saw you. I thought you were a board member, but wasn't sure....I deleted you since I never saw you on and wasn't sure if you were a SSF or not. :lol

Was he at a friends playing on someone elses account? I dunno, maybe he got another account or something and isn't using Yippy anymore. No idea.

Wow it's Nightwings. I used to ask people if anyone knew you since you were on my list, but we never saw you. I thought you were a board member, but wasn't sure....I deleted you since I never saw you on and wasn't sure if you were a SSF or not. :lol

Yeah I'm around just don't get to play online that much. don't rule me out though.

I'm easy:

Xbox 360 - zedex9r = zedex9r
PS3 - zedex9r = zedex9r

Mainly been on PS3 alot lately, with Warhawk, Dark Sector and the upcoming GTAIV, although I may get this on both formats so that I don't miss out. Most of my friends have the PS3, but if the download content for the 360 is worth it, then I'll get it on Xbox too.

:D :D :D

Back