Voorhees27's NEW collection setup THE FINAL CHAPTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
true that homie. Yeah, I just started moving and I already made about 20 trips up and down the steps moving just my collectibles. This is the first time I'll have enough room to actually display everything and not have to store certain stuff away. I'm stoked but exhausted. As soon as I eat dinner I'm going back at it.

Get back to work ya lazy bastard :lol Dude, I HATE moving! Packing, lifting, moving, up stairs, down stairs, sweat, massive dumps in between, etc, etc. Trust me though, when all done its so worth it. Just don't make it a habit. F me if I ever move again!

60"

I can't help but ehl oh ehl at the centre speaker. The poor Logitech looks so puny against it. Considering those speakers are big in your hand. What a TV man!

I know eh? :lol Just look at the before and after pics :D The TV's freaking tits, amazing improvement. Thanks dude.

Looking good buddy! :duff I've always admired your collection!

Damn nice compliment, thanks bro!

Supes look like he's got junk in his trunk.

I'm glad you got you 1:1 bd mk.3 bust :hi5:

Thanks man. Yeah the piece makes my 1:1 Arnie look tiny and that says alot imo. You gotta love what Sideshow produces sometimes.

Damn, Roy, everything looks great!

The bigger TV and doors covering up the movies looks classy as hell :clap

Awesome collection and display, Roy

This collection thread is King Darkness approved :lecture

Another damn flattering compliment. Thanks brother Chase! :rock

Nice set up. Simple, clean, and full of awesome. :clap

Thank you, sir. I appreciate that. :)

The shelves:

IMG_7908.jpg

IMG_7903.jpg

Very nice... I so wish there was an IKEA nearby. Oh well. :dunno Back to dusting.

Is that battle damaged Terminator on a different body?info. Looks Awesome. Great Shelves!

Thanks dude. You're referring to the T1 BD figure right? It's basically the HT's T1 figure with a grey T-shirt and the biker jacket from the original MMS02 Hot Toys figure. That's it. It is odd though, when the 2 figures are side by side the bodies do indeed look different. Weird.

Voorhees27...that is great stuff.

I'm on a quest to make Benson and Stabler myself. Got any leads on head sculpts?

Back