*VOTE for Clean DX Headsculpts* Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
Watching that stream with Joost I'm glad he's leaning towards a more realistic take on the animated series Batman.

Never been convinced by either comic art or animation when translated literally to a 3D figure or statue.

Joost just said he has no plans to do a 1989 batman because there are good alternatives out there. He's focused on completing our collection with forgotten figures like Pfeiffer Catwoman and Devito Penguin. Looks like people who were concerned with Jazzinc trying to do another Heath Joker or Bale Batman can put aside their worries :LOL:
Liam Neeson Ras, Panther suit Val batman, Zoe Cat, Collin Penguin Please.

That stream with Joost yesterday was really interesting. Really good to hear that he’ll be focusing on producing licensed figures that the other companies haven’t done.

Although it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if he did decide to make a fully battle damaged 89 Batman. 🙂 We might actually get Bob too.

Is Joost all Batman or would he consider some Reeve Superman stuff? Luthor, the three Kryptonian villains maybe.

Joost just said he has no plans to do a 1989 batman because there are good alternatives out there. He's focused on completing our collection with forgotten figures like Pfeiffer Catwoman and Devito Penguin. Looks like people who were concerned with Jazzinc trying to do another Heath Joker or Bale Batman can put aside their worries :LOL:
Nurse Joker?!

He really wants to do a Lynda Carter Wonder Women.
89861122-07a0-4658-8a59-3351e573e648_text.gif

Nurse Joker is a no no for WB, that's what Bryan (inart) said before and that's why no licensee did one as of now.
Joost said the price will be stable at about $300, but if PO numbers go into the thousands, he will be adding more and more accessories like for example another head, more hands, a canary and a bower, or cats etc. I truly believe he will collect a lot of PO with this release. Also, there are payment plans for this as well. He was estimating about up to 12 month payment plans for this, so 300 bucks should be possible for everyone :-D What i also like about this release is it will be analog to his dioramas/vehicles a "team work" effort in progress with fans and customers until it feels right to release. No other company ( except maybe Inart) will do this in that scale. If he does this one right, i have faith the "teased" penguin and other figures will turn @JazzInc Dioramas in @JazzInc Figures real quick :-D

Last edited:
What I want to confirm, since Joost didn’t really answer the question correctly: if you get the 2-pack and Joost decides to make the DX version, is that a whole different version or is the DX going to be added to the current 2-pack? Basically I’m afraid to jump to the 2-pack if he later announces the DX version a few weeks after PO starts.

Back