*VOTE for Clean DX Headsculpts* Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which three of these four should be part of the Clean DX set?

• Total voters
Oh boy, where are those coupons for this....????

Thinking about $550 for each DX -- $1,100 for both versions -- makes me want to reconsider the smirk clean sculpt again...

Assuming they’ll still work with these figures but you can literally google Kit coupons all day. Bigbreda is one, Willfox, Mafia, the list goes on lol. One use for each promo though.

Yup two pack is very pricey but you do get a TON of cool stuff with it at least.

I'm definitely down for the clean DX but unsure about the BD. I feel like I'd be perfectly fine with the sad expression for that look.

As cool as that angry expression is for the BD, the sad one was the one I was looking forward to the most...she's very angry in that scene in the movie, but the part of the scene that always sticks out in my mind is when Bruce is trying to reason with her and she talks about how nice it would be to live in a fairy tale, and she's considering it for juuuuuust a second before she goes all-in on murdering Max. Pfeiffer killed it in that scene, and I'm more than happy to have a sad headsculpt to represent it. BD basic for this guy.

So here in the US, we are looking at Kit and...where else? Sorry, this has probably been asked a thousand times already.

As cool as that angry expression is for the BD, the sad one was the one I was looking forward to the most...she's very angry in that scene in the movie, but the part of the scene that always sticks out in my mind is when Bruce is trying to reason with her and she talks about how nice it would be to live in a fairy tale, and she's considering it for juuuuuust a second before she goes all-in on murdering Max. Pfeiffer killed it in that scene, and I'm more than happy to have a sad headsculpt to represent it. BD basic for this guy.

So here in the US, we are looking at Kit and...where else? Sorry, this has probably been asked a thousand times already.

specfiction

Joost, is there a fixed number of units you will have for sale tomorrow, OR will the sale go on for a fixed period?

Pretty sure I'm in for the DX clean and DX battle-damage as expected. I can't use the Hell Here, and I believe that is the only thing missing from the 2-Pack super-set.
the sale will go on for a fixed period. If you dont want the hell here, just order both DXs. That will come out to $940

Really not sure what I’ll go with. Maybe standard clean and deluxe battle damage. Although part of me thinks it might be better to just go for the two pack and get it all.

Really would have preferred a clear crotch stand for these, since I've always had bad luck with magnetic bases, and wouldn't want to take the chance of these toppling over. And with the added weight of a silicone body that seems like an even bigger risk now. 😔

If my understanding is correct, this is what the basics will look like?

CW_basic.jpg

CWBD_basic.jpg

I'm wondering about the batches with Kit and SpecFiction. I guess all Jazzinc orders goes first and then later batches goes to retailers or first batch goes 33% for each store. Because usually SpecFiction is the last one getting everything so if this is the case with Catwoman I think Kit is the best option.

Back