Wanderer's Wares

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have a very nice collection..

Thanks man :)

Looks amazing mate !. Congrats on such a brilliant collection. :duff

Cheers Tay :wave

Wow had no idea how much stuff you have, congrats on setting it all up! :rock

Thanks Umair. When I came to visit you that time I was rolling my eyes at the thought of all this stuff I've collected compared to your focused collection :lol I think I've hit my limit now though! lol

Sweet collection mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarvish. Appreciated ;)

Great Update; Wander, so much Goodness Going on

Thanks for the kind words Colossus as always :)

Awesome collection! Love the blood added to the Freddy PF fingers!

I'm always curious, for people who own the DC Direct Batman PF, are you going to keep it once SS releases theirs?

Thanks man. Yeah I was wondering that myself. The DC version still holds up well by and large. Might keep both tbh. You can never have too much Batman :lecture

Cheers CBob. I'll take a better shot of him as I've got these little dinky figures that go just right with him. I'll let you know about them hands later too, after I've dipped them in my Mrs tea! Haha

Thanks Umair. When I came to visit you that time I was rolling my eyes at the thought of all this stuff I've collected compared to your focused collection :lol I think I've hit my limit now though! lol

Yes I remember you being surprised ..like 'that's it??' :lol :lol :lol

Great new pics :hi5:

:clap Awesome man! That'll look cool. Can't wait to get my hands on the '89 Batmobile but due to chronic lack of space, I'll probably have to sleep in it! :lol

Final re arrange. I think once I've got all the Hot Toys Avengers assembled I'll buy one last detolf in the corner where Grievous is and move my Appleseed and Panzer Cop figuresinto it to make way. Not worked out where Grievous will move to though...

eb4257af.jpg

Apart from the Avengers the last 2 big pieces will present a massive problem in locating some real estate for them; MGS Rex and the '89 Batmobile...apart from the detolf I'll pretty much not have any space left without making things looks over crowded :(

cb4b5bba.jpg

Back