Wanderer's Wares

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool setup mate.
23lo1vr.gif

:dunno
Looks great m8 :) and i wish i had more space as well i'm nearly full.

How did you get on with big G's hands btw?

Cheers CBob. Yeah lack of room is depressing. Especially as there's so much cool stuff coming :(
I'll have a crack at G's hands hopefully soon. Just been sidetracked. On the plus side, I've just salvaged my Marine and he should be completed very soon :D

Very cool collection ;)

Cheers dude!

Cool setup mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Many thanks Sarvish :)

Here's my little T800 Dio I made. Still need to add a fence in the middle ground to separate the different fields of depth...

2f921a8d.jpg

Thanks again Darth. Too kind mate :)
Here's a figure I've been working on. Tentatively called "Cyborg"
The kit was co created by CrimsonBob and Dorgmal Snow. Labour of love this one. Taken me the best part of over a year but I like to take my time and get very sidetracked...
Incidentally, it's still not finished, still need a belt and skirt and some paint touch ups...

a49e9437.jpg

edbdd01a.jpg

Its a beauty m8 and i wanna see more pics of the side and back as there's alot more going on back there i cant see :)

Here's my little T800 Dio I made. Still need to add a fence in the middle ground to separate the different fields of depth...

2f921a8d.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great Looking Dio; Wanderer

Thanks again Darth. Too kind mate :)
Here's a figure I've been working on. Tentatively called "Cyborg"
The kit was co created by CrimsonBob and Dorgmal Snow. Labour of love this one. Taken me the best part of over a year but I like to take my time and get very sidetracked...
Incidentally, it's still not finished, still need a belt and skirt and some paint touch ups...

a49e9437.jpg

edbdd01a.jpg

But this is Impressive looking, I am digging the Detail, I bet you have a Cool looking Dio in the works for this also; Wanderer, Great Post

I wish i had the patience to spend a year making 1, well the kit took 6 months but that was on and off. Btw doing 2/3 Dredd kits, 40K Orcs, a whole new 40k templar design sculpt, redoing my Colossus and 8 other figs atm is driving me a little insane lol. That said i cant wait to repaint that 19" Galactus muhahaha....

That Cyborg,s Amazing ~ Been waiting For The Full Reveal on This and WOW its Beautiful :clap Great Skill,s Right There My Friend :hi5:

Thanks so much Hotslayer! :yess: Comments like that make it a privilege showing them to you guys :D

Its a beauty m8 and i wanna see more pics of the side and back as there's alot more going on back there i cant see :)

Cheers bud. I'll hopefully post some pics today or tomo. The biggest difference is the cannons I fitted to the backpack and the round boosters that came with it that I've repositioned on the back of his ankles like jump jets...

Great Looking Dio; Wanderer

But this is Impressive looking, I am digging the Detail, I bet you have a Cool looking Dio in the works for this also; Wanderer, Great Post

Ah thanks Collosus :hi5: All the feedback you give is awesome mate :) Wasn't planning on a dio but hmmmmm...

I wish i had the patience to spend a year making 1, well the kit took 6 months but that was on and off. Btw doing 2/3 Dredd kits, 40K Orcs, a whole new 40k templar design sculpt, redoing my Colossus and 8 other figs atm is driving me a little insane lol. That said i cant wait to repaint that 19" Galactus muhahaha....

:horror You and Mark are machines :lecture It's great when the creative juices flow like that and getting into a groove means you can bat this stuff out with all that creator energy!
My problem is that my creativity comes in fits and starts! If I'm in a roll like you guys I'll finish a project in no time, if I'm not feeling it, it gets put aside and left in the to do pile lol
I admit, the marine has taken an age but i spent god knows how long choosing the right colour scheme, then sourcing the parts, working out what fits where and how, then moving house...all these things conspired against me! Now I'm much more settled, got 2 weeks off work and the marine thread has reopened with some stunning work from all you guys, it was the kick up the ar5e I needed to complete the projects I've got lingering and even tackle a few new ones! :yess:

Cheers Darth.
Here's my latest addition - a Canvas print off eBay of one of my favourite movies :)
Shout out to Tay for pointing me in the right direction for this.

96ee0448.jpg

Top movie CBob. Never gets old even after 37yrs!! :horror :horror

Here's my completed custom figure I've been working on, on and off for over a year. The kit itself is based on warhammer 40k and made by Dorgmal Show and Crimson Bob. I've come up with the rest of it. I call him Cyborg.

749f6f15.jpg

ecd913ef.jpg

Cheers man. It's been a labour of love this. Nearly fell out with it but when the Marines thread revived, it gave me that final push!!

Back