War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
# 96

I took some pics of the small silver dot on the face. Its very hard to see or even take a pic of.

IMG_1138-Copy.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1147-Copy.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

This is the best pics of the tiny silver dot I could get. You can kinda see it above the right side of the mouth just barely. Its hardly noticeable unless your being inspector gadget with a magnifying glass i guess.
IMG_1140-Copy.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1145-Copy.jpg

Sorry, just felt like taking more IM pics so I added the bust in there.

Last edited:
#96 nice! Any chance of getting a head shot type, close up picture? :lol

Thanks! i gotta say this maquette really rocks. i use to have the Mark VI Maquette but returned it due to paint problems. I ended up just using the credit towards this bad boy and I am really pleased :yess:

Thanks! i gotta say this maquette really rocks. i use to have the Mark VI Maquette but returned it due to paint problems. I ended up just using the credit towards this bad boy and I am really pleased :yess:

Good you added pictures :D

I think I see the spot you're referring to. If it was mine personally, I would keep him. I don't think you'd notice it from 2 feet away, and #96 is a good score!

However, if this is going to irk you every single time you look at it, then you should return it. For the money you should be 100% happy with the piece.

Sorry to hear about your Mark VI! I finally found 1 from a fellow Freak and it will be here tomorrow to join my War Machine Maquette! :yess: :rock

Good you added pictures :D

I think I see the spot you're referring to. If it was mine personally, I would keep him. I don't think you'd notice it from 2 feet away, and #96 is a good score!

However, if this is going to irk you every single time you look at it, then you should return it. For the money you should be 100% happy with the piece.

Sorry to hear about your Mark VI! I finally found 1 from a fellow Freak and it will be here tomorrow to join my War Machine Maquette! :yess: :rock

Im going to keep WM because it is barely visible. Im pretty happy with this guy overall. Congrats on the Mark VI, he is an awesome piece next to WM. Throw some pics up when you get him.

Thanks & glad to hear you're keeping him & I agree War Machine Maquette is pretty awesome! :rock

One of these days I'll invest in a camera that takes nice pictures and does the collection some justice :lol

# 96

I took some pics of the small silver dot on the face. Its very hard to see or even take a pic of.

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

This is the best pics of the tiny silver dot I could get. You can kinda see it above the right side of the mouth just barely. Its hardly noticeable unless your being inspector gadget with a magnifying glass i guess.

Sorry, just felt like taking more IM pics so I added the bust in there.

Am I seeing it wrong or is it the pics? This War Machine looks matt finish or its taken black n white and PS onto color or something. Gun metal finish without the gloss?

Back