War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am still wondering if i should get wm, is this a great stand alone piece? didnt see this thing in person. just want get either mark6 or wm. anyone can point me in the right direction....

i have only war machine and it looks fine on its own , however would have been nice to have a mark 6 next to it but i just don't dig the pose so i'm hoping for a mark 5 to be released in same scale to display next to war mahine

Honestly I think that SSC should make the Whiplash 2.0 and be done with the IM2 line in 1/4 scale. The Mark VI & War machine are perfect together, and look to be from the same scene in the film. So if they decide to do another 1/4 character Whiplash 2.0 is the only other that makes sense to me.

Honestly I think that SSC should make the Whiplash 2.0 and be done with the IM2 line in 1/4 scale. The Mark VI & War machine are perfect together, and look to be from the same scene in the film. So if they decide to do another 1/4 character Whiplash 2.0 is the only other that makes sense to me.

:lecture:lecture:exactly:

A smashing idea indeed, brother! Let's make is so, shall we, SS? :rock

Dang. I just took the most horrible round of pics of this piece. I'm trying to learn a few new things about my camera and am apparently slamming into a severe learning curve. I have to leave now, but hope to give it another try later today.

:lol Don't make me post a crappy pic! I'll do it!

picture.php

Back