War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig. I am the same way. Once you've done your duty, what else is there? Although I will say this: when my WM arrives, I will present him with my IM maquette in the photos I post. :D

When War Machine arrives MK VI will be waiting outside for pictures!:yess:

You guys should have like flowers in the Mark VI's hand as a gift for WM as he finally arrives. I would roll over laughing. :rotfl

You guys should have like flowers in the Mark VI's hand as a gift for WM as he finally arrives. I would roll over laughing. :rotfl
:lol:lol:lolYou just nailed a perfect idea! If I remember this when my WM arrives, I will make that idea happen with as much perfection as I am able. Of course, I have been drinking on this fine Friday night, so I may need a reminder. :duff

:lol:lol:lolYou just nailed a perfect idea! If I remember this when my WM arrives, I will make that idea happen with as much perfection as I am able. Of course, I have been drinking on this fine Friday night, so I may need a reminder. :duff

I'm always thinkin. :lol Of course I'll remind when the time draws closer. I gotta see it now just for ____s and giggles if nothing else. :rotfl

I'm always thinkin. :lol Of course I'll remind when the time draws closer. I gotta see it now just for ____s and giggles if nothing else. :rotfl
And by the time I get mines, it will be long enough for folks to forget this conversation ever occurred, so they'll be shocked and awed by such a shoot. :lol

Seriously, brother... remind me. It shall be, as the the cool kids say, ON! :hi5:

584638-133210_59173_hulk_super_super.jpg

Back