WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL- painted pics posted, last day March 17th to order!

fantastic paint up of cas by silent surfer!

Castiel-WGP.jpg

Blessed by Nathan....dude is a beast!!

How much is the Icarus Sword ? Also do you Dean's necklace available and if so how much ?

Thanks!

Love the Supernatural figures. Those images definitely capture the big 4 well. I wish you could make them talking models so you could have Bobby call them all"idgits"
Great looking heads for a great show. Kudos.:yess:

Love the Supernatural figures. Those images definitely capture the big 4 well. I wish you could make them talking models so you could have Bobby call them all"idgits"
Great looking heads for a great show. Kudos.:yess:

Thanks, Dan!

silver surfer and pete did the best paintups for the fab 4.

Im not sure how i feel about the darker ones on the 1st page I bet they look better in person

I didnt have time to make clothes yet so i threw together some bashes for sam and dean

26271_4446520931683_232980064_n.jpg

Dean winchester
I made his t-shirt but that was it.

65586_4446526531823_1831251375_n.jpg

this is sammy

643887_3811614099409_831298313_n.jpg

Last edited:

Looks good. :)
Where did you get the body and the clothes? :D

for dean:
his body is the cheep hot toys versian body. his jacket is crazy owners and let me tell you it's awsome with a hidden inner pocket for storing stuff, his jeans i got from ebay and i had his black work boots. the black t-shirt i made. for fall I will make his blue button up shirt and his black leather jacket I'll be making from kidskin gloves i got nearly 20yrs ago.

Sammy is a cm toys seamless body since their slightly taller. there is a half inch differnce between them.
sammy's outfit i got on ebay just last week just do a search for jeans it will pop up eventually. the sawdoff shotgun i hand painted, his lace up brown boots was aci boots that are nolonger available but you might find one. the black watch ebay as well.

for fall Sammy will get a hoodie,grey t-shirt and his carhart superhero jacket lined in black fleece

Please add me to the interest for John, Crowley & the Yellow Eyed Demon (Azazel). Just note that you have both YED and Azazel listed separately but its the same character.

The other character I would have major interest for is The Trickster/Loki/Gabriel.

I would also be interested in Raphael, and I imagine a few military collectors might like that head too for Unit bashes.

Cheers!

I dont remember having him seperatly at all ill check on the head sculpt area of my page.

Im not sure about raphael as your the 1st person to express interest in the heads and noone has expressed interest much on my page that their still interested in these figures. their hasn't been much life on the headsculpt in awhile.

Payment sent for unpainted Sam and Dean.

Here is my setup...just waiting on the painted head....Bobby...Sam and Dean.
IMG_2998_zpsf7416206.jpg

Looks great. Sam looks like mine but I still have my Dean with a leather jacket.

Back