WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL- painted pics posted, last day March 17th to order!

I am making deans black leather jacket but i need to wait until i get break from college i dont want to take a chance and mess up because im using vintage elbow length gloves to make it. Im using fullers earth to weather it as well as iron oxide powder

Here is my setup...just waiting on the painted head....Bobby...Sam and Dean.
IMG_2998_zpsf7416206.jpg

bobby looks cool, i thought about the grey green military coat for dean where did you get it, i did pick up that fabric but havent had a chance to make it.

bobby looks cool, i thought about the grey green military coat for dean where did you get it, i did pick up that fabric but havent had a chance to make it.

All over ebay...look up WWII military outfits....they are all over

Paid for Sam and Bobby. Dean just did not hit it for me. I have a good one already. Can't wait to finish these guys.

Have you guys more cool links where I can buy outfits for the boys? :)

the majority of variety is on ebay. you can check monkey depot, man of action.com, war-toys.com,

How soon are the hs shipping out? I went back a few pages and did not see anything---just wondering.

Im excited my sam and dean is on it's way here from the UK

Any news on these? Last I heard they were in stock and ready to ship. I paid for an unpainted Sam and Dean on the 15th and haven't even received a confirmation of payment yet. :(

Same boat-WSP is good for it but really busy. Would be nice for an update just to know.

I was alittle miffed at having to change bodies for sammy because i loose the muscle deffinition but he doesnt look to bad though.

Here are Sam and Dean in their summer look.
latter i will do their fall look.

534083_4525779553099_91726331_n.jpg

8214_4525780073112_1205705570_n.jpg

150423_4525781153139_211613093_n.jpg

for sam's fall look im making his hero coat,dark denim jeans,grey t-shirt. the only non made item will be a plaid shirt he will wear under coat but over t-shirt.

Dean will get his beige button up shirt and leather vintage look jacket, he will keep the same jeans or i'll make some jeans with holes in knee's i havent decided. but the black t-shirt will be making it's apperance in this as well.

Pete did a great paint up on both!!

Can you drill the hole a little deeper in for Sam's neck?

Pete did a great paint up on both!!

Can you drill the hole a little deeper in for Sam's neck?

I cant drill but it looks really deep as it is any deeper and it will go threw top of head. its at his forhead level.

i think the hole needs to be wider to sit inside the neck further and 1/4 inch deeper. but i dont have a drill. I may see if pete can fix him since i tried 4 bodies for him and the majority of the bodies looked to big for the head size wise and this one is perfect but needs the head hole wiider

Last edited:

I cant drill but it looks really deep as it is any deeper and it will go threw top of head. its at his forhead level.

i think the hole needs to be wider to sit inside the neck further and 1/4 inch deeper. but i dont have a drill. I may see if pete can fix him since i tried 4 bodies for him and the majority of the bodies looked to big for the head size wise and this one is perfect but needs the head hole wiider

Looks good!

It i always better when modding a neck to give the modder the body
so he can make it fit right.

well also i didnt see the head too, I know now that sams head was not made to go on a muscle body. Its only off by an 1/4" in depth and needs just drilled a tiny amt. but widened alot.

so at any event if i gave him the body i was going to use he would have told me he cant do anything with it because of the proportions. i have the hot toys "indy" body and body is slightly, large for the head, I also baught recently the the average build body by hot toys and it too is off proportion wise for head. the old kaustick is perfect just need some tweeking and tailoring the clothes.

But i love the paintwork done by pete we communicated between eachother, pete did a great job, what i will do is send pete the head to kaustic and it will show how wide the hole needs to be, that way he wont be flying blind and the kaustik head fits all bodies. and he can photograph it so he has a visual reference for drilling for all hot toys,cm toys,kaustic, and any body that uses the detachable neck piece. that way he has a map for the future. for neckless models

I have this hitfigure which looks vertually identicle to indy's body but like the kaustik it needs to be widened but the kaustik head fits it perfectly and is muscular enough to fill out clothes and ankle extendors. So if pete can fix sammy when i send him my heads then i will have better pics to show of samy aka Gigantor as he was nicknamed by dean

Last edited:

any chance to get some sculpts still? :) Icarus and Bobby

My very own Winchesters

BrothersDean_zps246db21f.jpg

DeanFullBattle_zpsc70a8499.jpg

Sambattle_zps69991a12.jpg

My very own Winchesters

Back