What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole thing actually. Most people I know dont eat mac n cheese with tuna,but def dont use hotsauce. Its the bomb I keep telling em.

There isn't anything I can't use hot sauce in. :lecture

FN_hot_sauce.jpg
images

LOL...When Hostess took their sabatical...I found Mrs. Freshley's Banana Pudding Cakes...I swore off Hostess.

Their raspberry coconut twinkie things are awesome.

I tried to go back but in their absence i found the Tastykake version which is much better.

Someone told me that they reduced the amount of preservatives. Might be true because I swear they taste 100x better.

Hmm, I'm gonna try me some of dat sauce. :drool

images

Why doesn't that surprise me about Flavor Flav. :lol

Never had Red Devil before?:horror Compared to say regular Tabasco sauce its more of a "full bodied" smoother sauce with a little burn up top. You can get away with putting more on your food. Tabasco is a straight to the point focused burn your **** if you put too much,it tastes like vinegar and hot to me. Red Devil has more flavor I guess. Please report back if you try it!

OH and its to die for with....
flavthumb.jpg

YEEEEAH BOYEEEEE!

Never had Red Devil before?:horror Compared to say regular Tabasco sauce its more of a "full bodied" smoother sauce with a little burn up top. You can get away with putting more on your food. Tabasco is a straight to the point focused burn your **** if you put too much,it tastes like vinegar and hot to me. Red Devil has more flavor I guess. Please report back if you try it!

YEEEEAH BOYEEEEE!

LOL at Flavor Flav chicken pic. :lol

No, but I'll pick some Red Devil up next time I go shopping. I noticed it's made by Trappey's and I've tried their hot peppers before. *delicious*

images

:lol YEAH BOYEE! This has been my go to hot sauce since birth!

416pjXgPkwL.jpg

Did you hear all Flavor Flav's resturants were closed down?

Fritos and 7up.

I've tried all of those except Red Devil.
I hope we have some locally so I can YEEEAAAHH BOYEEEEE!

Back