What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I've loved those since the 70s. :drool

Old school picture....

apple_pie.jpg

:rock

:clap I remember that!

Since Ive been on this fruit pie kick I did a fruit pie showdown. The contestants were Hostess Apple fruit pie and Little Debbie Apple fruit pie. After all was said and done little debbie won. Despite being nearly identical in everyway the Lil Debbie pie tasted fresher. The crust is a bit thinner on the debbie and had a bit more softness to it. Also the lil debbie filling had more apple per bite and not as much filling goo:lol. Hostess pie was a bit bigger and nothing can beat the feeling of ripping open that thick paper its wrapped in. Bottom line both are good!

:clap I remember that!

Since Ive been on this fruit pie kick I did a fruit pie showdown. The contestants were Hostess Apple fruit pie and Little Debbie Apple fruit pie. After all was said and done little debbie won. Despite being nearly identical in everyway the Lil Debbie pie tasted fresher. The crust is a bit thinner on the debbie and had a bit more softness to it. Also the lil debbie filling had more apple per bite and not as much filling goo:lol. Hostess pie was a bit bigger and nothing can beat the feeling of ripping open that thick paper its wrapped in. Bottom line both are good!

Only a select few could pull off an impressive fruit pie showdown as well as the breakdown. Well done, boyee! :rock :lol

Back