What did I miss????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lights won't be going out.

Send me a pm.

Why? The decals are awesome. Sometimes I slap a bunch on instead of clothes and go about my day. It's liberating. Well it would be if one sticker didn't cover certain areas, but completely covered others. I got nips like saucers.

A forum is a symbiotic relationship between members, staff, technology and policy. We've done our best to maintain the spirit. Many of the concerns expressed in this thread happened before I came on so there's nothing I can do about that, but if you ever feel things starting to slip send me a message. I think anyone who has dealt with me knows me to be reasonable and accommodating.

You guys make the community the greatest it can be, I'll keep things moving along in the back end. Works for me if it works for you.
Hello my boy, Works for me, how are you doing?

Hello my boy, Works for me, how are you doing?

I'm great! The human-sized hamster wheel I run in to keep CF online just got an upgrade. Well, the union agreed I should get breaks so now at noon and midnight I get five minutes off to shower, and sleep.

They feed me on the wheel which is nice, but I'm tired of spaghetti. It's hard to eat while you're running and I didn't get the garlic bread I've been asking for.

I'm great! The human-sized hamster wheel I run in to keep CF online just got an upgrade. Well, the union agreed I should get breaks so now at noon and midnight I get five minutes off to shower, and sleep.

They feed me on the wheel which is nice, but I'm tired of spaghetti. It's hard to eat while you're running and I didn't get the garlic bread I've been asking for.

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply "Whitney Houston", had four number one singles on it? Did you know that, Austin?

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply "Whitney Houston", had four number one singles on it? Did you know that, Austin?
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your fine fellow. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Sweet. I can get it for $35 on vinyl.

I don't have a record player, but I wasn't going to listen to it anyways. I like to pretend all the music from various albums in order to incorporate my name.

$35? That's stupendous. It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your fine fellow. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Such a well-written critique of Genesis and Phil Collins. Although, I don't know who Sabrina and Christy are? They sound like they have the potential to be very annoying for you.

You like Huey Lewis and The News?

Probably most of the folks that have never seen the movie or read the book...

I grew up with that film... stuff like that just sticks with you... might explain some things too... :lol

I refused to watch or read the original and just watched the sequel with Mila Kunis.

Feel like I got the gist of it.

I see Mila Kunis name, I get interested. She hot.
1000012892.png

I see Mila Kunis name, I get interested. She hot.

Not as much as Courtney Rawlinson. Courtney is almost perfect looking. She's usually operating on one or more psychiatric drugs. Tonight, I believe, it's Xanax.
More disturbing than her drug use, though, is the fact that she's engaged to Luis Carruthers, the biggest doofus in the business.

Probably most of the folks that have never seen the movie or read the book...

I grew up with that film... stuff like that just sticks with you... might explain some things too... :lol

It's probably the most quote-worthy movie, ever :lol. I like to bring it up randomly, because the script can fit so seamlessly into virtually any situation.

E.g. changing a topic (or showing boredom): "Oh, who gives a rat's ass... what about the massacres in Sri Lanka?" :rotfl

Back