What is the most you should pay for Friday the 13th exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Jason x really that rate it was that sarcasm? Lol

There was a thread about two weeks ago from another freak asking if he was rare and if that's why the price is so high. While I'd imagine his production run is no rarer than previous Jasons, him popping up for sub $100 nowadays is very rare. Especially given that most people who were selling their Jasons for monetary reasons have already done so.

Which of these should I get I only have about 80 in the paypal right now. Jason x exclusive for about 80, part 7 exclusive for 150 or a part 6 standard for about 35

Jason X exclusive for 80 is a damn good price but Part 6 regular for 35 is an even better price IMO. I'd go Part 6 but if at all possible, get both.

Well just officially got my first Jason off ebay, this is gonna be a long road but I think I can do it. I picked up part 3 for 96 plus 20 shipping. Can't wait. Good that there is no exclusive there one less thing to worry about and I hear alot of good reviews on him.

Well just officially got my first Jason off ebay, this is gonna be a long road but I think I can do it. I picked up part 3 for 96 plus 20 shipping. Can't wait. Good that there is no exclusive there one less thing to worry about and I hear alot of good reviews on him.

While VII is my favorite look, 3 is my favorite figure with VII a close second. You got a steal there.

While VII is my favorite look, 3 is my favorite figure with VII a close second. You got a steal there.

what i didnt like about 3 is that the neck and head are sculpted, I mean, is nothing major and im nick picking but, i wish he was able to turn his head,
still a great figure

Yeah I got VII in my sights next and for some reason I love the look of the Freddy vs Jason figure I really want the The part IV figure though I almost NEVER see him anywhere.

Yeah I got VII in my sights next and for some reason I love the look of the Freddy vs Jason figure I really want the The part IV figure though I almost NEVER see him anywhere.
you mean part 7 exclusive right? that's what youre looking for?

and yeah, I hate to say it but Freddy vs Jason is also one of my favorites, looks just so good, plus the size he had, he was so huge, it was really good,
like I said in another thread, I cannot believe the amount of hate for FVJ when there is crap like Part 8 and 9, :slap

One of the bigger disappointments in the line. His pants look goofy (it's like they just re-used the 1/4 scale SSE Frankenstein pants for Jason - they don't even fit), and the non-removable mask is a bummer. It's more obvious when you see how awesome Demon Freddy came out. :(

Stupid?:cuckoo:
Who?:wave

i am from Holland sorry for my English, but i am not stupid.
You poor little boy

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5DZexDYyuU"]‪Austin Powers Gold Member - "I am from Holland, isn't that weird??"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

So you're just a troll then. Go and read your post history. There's a "stupid" there that transcends using a language barrier as an excuse, unless you are, in fact, just trolling. :huh

you used very difficult english words:wink1:
i donot understand you.
Please explain:pfft:

Back