What is the most you should pay for Friday the 13th exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrExclusive

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to getting all the Friday the 13th 12" figures but I want the exclusives tell me about what is the best price to pay for them and how much you got yours for.

Pamela Voorhees -
Jason Part 2-
Jason part 3 (no exclusive)-
Jason The Final Chapter-
Roy (custom)-
Jason Lives -
New Blood-
Manhattan (Custom)-
Goes to Hell-
X-
Vs Freddy

You can find some of these guys on eBay and Amazon.

Here are a couple:

From Amazon

Pamela Voorhees - [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Pamela-Voorhees-Friday-13th-Jasons/dp/B0007Y209I/ref=pd_sim_t_1"]view[/ame] - $28.99
Jason Part II - [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Jason-Voorhees-Friday-13th-Part/dp/B00070KENQ/ref=sr_1_4?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1312288262&sr=1-4"]view[/ame] / $49.99

From eBay
Jason Part III - view - $289.99
Jason X - view - $299.99

FULL SET - view - $2000.00

Hope this Helps :wave

Yea I know all those but I just see them for so much and no its a rip off I was just wondering what's the average amount they are worth I don't want to get screwed I mean common sense tells u the exclusive part 6 figure isn't worth 400 bucks but there it is an idiot trying to sell it for that much lol

They are prob worth what ever the seller who has them wants to sell them for. You can keep an eye for a certain piece at a certain price. But it all comes down to how much you are willing too spend on them. The Amazon ones are cheaper than what they were when they first came out. The others you will struggle with good prices ...

Where are you MrExclusive, I have the exclusives of

Pamela
Jason Part II
Jason Part III
Jason Part IV
Jason Lives
Jason Part VII
Jason X

I'm in the UK, Was looking to ebay some of these soon!

All mint and never removed from their boxes, boxes mint too.

Where are you MrExclusive, I have the exclusives of

Pamela
Jason Part II
Jason Part III
Jason Part IV
Jason Lives
Jason Part VII
Jason X

I'm in the UK, Was looking to ebay some of these soon!

All mint and never removed from their boxes, boxes mint too.

That is awesome ... you have to post a link here once they are up please :). I'm looking for a Part III to go with my PF.

What price would u want for each figure? Send me a pm and let me know ur priest u may not even have to list them if I like what I see.

Yea I know all those but I just see them for so much and no its a rip off I was just wondering what's the average amount they are worth I don't want to get screwed I mean common sense tells u the exclusive part 6 figure isn't worth 400 bucks but there it is an idiot trying to sell it for that much lol

:lol Um... the Amazon ones are pretty consistent with ebaY's completed auction prices. The complete set of exclusives for $2k isn't that bad of a deal either. Some exclusives are fetching $150-$200.

Ugh I've saw some of the crazy prices on eBay my main reason right now is I want to get a Pam and a part 2 so I can display the zombie head and the sweater and maybe make a few candles and display hem with the figure. I saw a part 3 exclusive for 150, just seems crazy paying so much most I've ever paid was 90 for my dream warrior Freddy, didn't expect this hobby to be cheap, I want the ultimate horror room

Then you'll be paying for it. And the closer we get to Halloween, the higher those prices are gonna get. I wound up paying over $100 for the Jason X exclusive just to complete my collection.

Funny u say that I'm currently high bidder on a Jason x for 60 bucks and I hate that movie, a decent look for him though I just can't decide which figure to start my collection with I think the cheaper ones first but then different ones come along and are all shiny lol

Can't decide if I want the exclusive part 2 cause .they only made 500 and I want pams head or the exclusive part 7 cause I almost never see it but could care less about the tree trimmer...I have the option of either for 150 bucks...that Damn head...

I don't know where you'd start really. Jason X was practially rotting on Sideshow's website, and the *poof* gone. Then he pops up as rare. :lol

I'd say definitely nab a III (since he's the first and most $$$), followed by Jason X and then knock down the rest one at a time as you can. I think VII could be next as far as high prices go (he's the most detailed and my fav).

Here ya go,

jASONFIGURES.jpg
[/IMG]

I have the Part IV Jason exclusive too not sure why it's not in the pic, Did he come out last?

Back