What is the most you should pay for Friday the 13th exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Freddy VS Jason Jason figure. I believe the mask being non-removable is because it was never removed in the movie, similair to Jason Goes to Hell. I have the exclusive Freddy VS Jason Jason exclusive figure with the teddy bear. It is awesome!

I like the Freddy VS Jason Jason figure. I believe the mask being non-removable is because it was never removed in the movie, similair to Jason Goes to Hell. I have the exclusive Freddy VS Jason Jason exclusive figure with the teddy bear. It is awesome!

That's only one of several issues with the figure though.

Don't tell me that I have a dream warriors Freddy he just needs a new glove wonder what he would fetch as is... everything else is flawless

well see the only problem i see with the Freddy Vs Jason, jason is that the mask is too close to the face, I know the mask cannot be taken off, but I have other jason toys like that, Like the Mezco Plush Jason, but the mask on that one is more up, what i mean is, the mask on the Sideshow FVJ is too close to the head, almost looks like is just his face, they should have made the mask a little thicker, like where the mask meets the head, is way too thin,
Sideshow fail

and I dont understand why jason's mask wont come off, but they gave demon freddy a Jason mask? wtf?
either Way I LOVE my FVJ figure, I love that look of jason, besides part 7 thats the best jason has looked, well besides part 3 of course

Last edited:
Just got my part 3 in the mail. This thing is amazing! I waS VERY impressed witht the detail. Hurt to open it but I only wanted them to display so it must be. I have number 336. I should be getting Pamela in the mail in a couple weeks

Back