What Sideshow figures do you have left in your collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantasticfrog

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the excitement of the announcement from sideshow, I looked at my collection and realized, I still have quite a few sideshow figures left, many that hot toys never made. Most still hold up reasonably well. I actually started collecting 1:6 in 2005 with the very first Jedi Luke, monkey arms and frightened expression and all. I paid $50 at my local comic shop. He’s long gone, but a lot of his brethren remain.
Who did you keep?
I still have from sideshow
Han hoth
Luke hoth
Taun taun
Probe droid
Snow trooper
Scout trooper and speeder bike
Rotj vader
501st clone
212 clone
Yellow phase 1
Deluxe phase 1shiny
Yoda (with the hot toys extra sculpt)
R2
E Webb
C3po
Jabba v1 and throne
Bib
The creature pack
Han carbonite rotj and bespin
Grievous v1
Jawa 2 pack
Tusken raider
Leia disguise
Gammo guard
Boba
Ig88
4lom
Bossk v1
Zuckuss
Dengar
Geonosis battle droids
Tie pilot
At at driver
Skiff lando
Sandtrooper
Episode 1 yoda
R5d4

Anyone else still have a bunch?

I still have several on display. Off the top of my head:

Oom-9, other battle droids, and STAP
Assaj Ventress
Sidious hologram on the walker
several clones
Figrin Dan
Hammerhead
the cantina seats/table set
Darth Malgus
Bib Fortuna
Bubo/Salacious Crumb
Jabba the Hutt
All of the bounty hunters
Lando (skiff)
Gamorrean Guard
Tauntaun
Han (Hoth)
Han Solo (carbonite)
Imperial Probe Droid
Boba Fett (white version)
Rebel Fleet Trooper

My list is too long to post. I hadn't opened my Sideshow listing since their Grievous 2.0 release and forgot i had nearly 120 Star Wars Sideshow figures in the collection. Insane :horror

Thrawn with command chair
Emperor Throne
several battle droids
Ventress
Snowtrooper
R2
3P0
Pilot Luke
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Classic Batman
Joker (2nd version)
Harley Quinn (both versions)

Last edited:
I have a few Sideshow pieces on display that i still enjoy...

Dengar
Jawas
Tusken Raider
Hoth Solo
Jango Fett
ROTJ Vader
Snowtrooper
Bib Fortuna
Darth Maul
C3-PO
R2-D2

..and others

TOD Indiana Jones
Freddy Kruger
Blondie Clint Eastwood
Frankenstein (modified)
Phantom of the Opera (modified)
TB James Bond

I still have all of them. 99% are still in their boxes, but I have most of the boxes lined up on top shelves in my garage. I like the look of them, and wish that Lucasfilm still allowed the boxes to have more art on them like in the old days. (The newer, plain black boxes are not sitting out.)

Not much, and none of them are on display

ROTJ R2
ARC Trooper Fives
ARC Trooper Echo
Phase 1 Captain Rex

Fives and Echo will probably find their way to eBay sooner rather than later.

I had Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Ki Adi Mundi, Luke X-Wing Pilot and TIE Fighter Pilot but recently packed them away, deciding I would go Hot Toys only. Hot Toys has Kit Fisto coming, really hope they give us a Luke X-wing Pilot sometime and also an Aayla Secura.

Luckily for me I started collecting 1/6 when HT released Rex and Jesse, before this I had no idea what Sideshow or HotToys was. When Sideshow released The Clone Wars figures I was still a teenager with no money, no idea their figures existed.

BUT unfortunately for me some time ago for reasons of anxiety + stupidity I decided to buy
- 501st clone trooper (I sold it)
- 212th clone trooper (I still have it)
- General Grievous (I still have it)
All from Sideshow and this was the worst mistake I've made as a collector each figure cost me around 200-250 USD and they are the worst quality **** I've ever handled all feel hollow and made of cheap plastic, they are not nice to handle and can barely stand up, I would highlight the paint job that despite being simple still looks good and the sculpt but as figures they are crap.
And I've been fighting my anxiety + stupidity and have avoided buying Wolffe, Echo, and Fives from Sideshow.

I have:
3CPO
R2D2
R5D4
Red 5 Luke
Jawas
Jabba v2
Bibb Fortuna (,repainted)
Lando Skiff
Darth Maul v2
Old Ben ( hs / hands repainted by Skiman)
ESB Fett

(TOD Indy)
Jones Sr.

All are just fine in my opinion

I want the cantina dudes… but SS has priced me out when you factor in CAD $ etc

Last edited:
From 6 down to one which is the Sideshow Ventress
2024-08-23_11.06.11.jpg

I still have 3 member of the Cantina Band, I was never able to find the set with the sitting member. I have, Momaw Nadon, Greedo, a couple Tuskens, a couple Gamorreans and the original Jabba, which I still find is the better/more accurate sculpt. I have the Snowtropper Commander, the E-web cannon, a AT-AT and TIE Pilot as well as the SnowSpeeder Luke. I have the ESB bounty hunters, the first IG-88, the second Bossk, along with 4-LOM and Zuckuss. The ESB Boba I have is HT, and I've never been able to snag a Dengar. I also have the Probe Droid, which is still such a great piece after all these years.

Currently displaying:

Clone Wars Anakin, Kenobi and Yoda
Michael Myers

Currently on preorder:

Clone Wars Cad Bane
Jason Voorhees
Freddy Krueger

Considered purchases:

IT
Beetlejuice 2
Lebowski "The Dude"

Wow. Quite a few to be honest
From memory
zuckuss ig88 dengar snow troopers. Snow trooper commander
Thrawn and chair emperor and throne
Customised officer based on piett
Scout trooper. Rebel trooper Captain Antilles princess leia with custom head
Greedo hammerhead r5 tusken raider luke x wing heavily cusotmised Luke (my original from 2005)
Aayla secure assajj commander bly clone commander clone trooper
501st clone
Heavily modified anakin and kenobi

Had many others that I sold or replaced.
I think they were great for the time

Forgot probe droid!
And praji

Last edited:
I still own the following 1/6 Sideshow figures:

AT-AT Driver
Admiral Piett
Commander Praji
Probe Droid (one of my favorite figures)
R2-Q5
R5-J2
Scout (up for sale)
Snowtrooper Commander
TIE Pilot

I used to own other 1/6 Imperials, but I sold them all, and I do own other Sideshow statues, PF's and busts, which are still in my collection, no intention of selling them.

I have at least one of each from Sideshow's "Scum And Villainy" line (Aliens/Creatures/Bounty Hunters), including the Cantina Band 2-pack Exclusives, plus the Wall-mounted Solo in Carbonite. If it wasn't for Sideshow's original Jabba & Throne set I would never have started collecting 1/6. It's still my #1 favorite piece in this scale and with a little repaint touch-up he still looks great i.m.o.

20240602_193044.jpg

Last edited:
Star Wars:
C-3PO (being replaced soon)
General Grievous (being replaced soon)
Jawa (two pack set)
R5-D4

Non-Star Wars:
Beetlejuice (pre-order)
The Dude

Pretty sure that’s all. I have the Sideshow Scout Trooper but I’m honestly not sure where it’s at. Maybe at my parent’s house someplace.

There are a select few I’d buy for the right price (At-AT Driver, Probe Droid, Snowtrooper Commander, Tie Pilot), but I’m not going out of my way searching for them.

Back