What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thi's my latest purchase i just recive today.

2hxn97t.jpg

2uojujs.jpg

jh5ugk.jpg

Just paid for my xmas present to myself. Hot Toys Robocop V1. I am pretty excited about it. Pics to come when it arrives.

Last edited:
Shame that Ski it's really awesome when you see infront of you. :rock

O I bet, yeah there's just too much whenever it comes to Bowen so I just wait and remain patient, otherwise I'd have to resell a bunch of statues once they make it full scale at Sideshow.

O I bet, yeah there's just too much whenever it comes to Bowen so I just wait and remain patient, otherwise I'd have to resell a bunch of statues once they make it full scale at Sideshow.

Yeah i know what you mean man.

Hey Guys, I just picked up HT John Connor, HT T-600 (weathered skin mask) and also a HT 2-face Harvey Dent from ebay.

I told myself a while ago, I would NOT buy these particular figures. Didn't really like the movie Terminator Salvation, and 2-face isn't a character I really love to drop serious coin on. This is testament to Hot Toys and their craftsmanship, when a casual collector (me) - buys characters I like, but don't love. I thought I would be suffering some buyers remorse today as I don't usually impulse buy, but instead I am feeling totally STOKED and can't wait to get these in the mail. Christmas has come early!!!

All photos credited to the website: www.xl-shop.com

Back