What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got these today.

101_2472.jpg

I have always wanted a poster of this. I finally found a good resolution picture of it online and had a poster made. It measures 24x36. Totally awesome!

I also finally got the Hot Toys DX Joker figure. I love this figure. So realistic it is creepy.

101_2473.jpg

101_2474.jpg

101_2475.jpg

Got this big fella today -- the Attakus Jabba the Hutt. The Sideshow Jabba is the most accurate Jabba sculpt ever, but I really think this one has a lot of personality. He's also huge, at 15.5" tall by 24" wide.

attakus_jabba1.jpg

attakus_jabba2.jpg

I picked up a couple of bargains on ebay, a French seller had both Hot Toys Deunan Knute and Briareos figures for £224 delivered, so I jumped on them.

Also have Hot Toys Machiko She-Predator on the way.

A very Merry Xmas indeed!

imgp3520.jpg

Humongous thanks to SilentSurfer for this. Quite possibly my favorite piece in my collection. It's like a 1/6 scale PF!

I can kind of see Pitt in that Fighter 1999 figure but, i think if his eyes were brown he could easily pass for a Japanese likeness rather then Caucasian.

Reefer I thought you didn't get that DP from FBS??!?!?!? :lol

Nah bro - I ended up passing on the Hulk (glad I did too).

DP here, I was planning on getting all along :D Looking for a new sword for mine though, the one FBS included with him is total crap :lol

Nah bro - I ended up passing on the Hulk (glad I did too).

DP here, I was planning on getting all along :D Looking for a new sword for mine though, the one FBS included with him is total crap :lol

Ahhh gotcha, that's right, now I remember of convo, good deal you did!!! :rock2

I thought it was supposed to be made of real metal WTF....

Back