What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats man, it'll definitely be worth the figuring out :)

If only I could go back to last year when I was staring at it in stock at wbshop.com, on sale for $225....

Nice Score!

I went to SDCC just to buy the Blade II fig and not one dealer had it.

Oh well - Guess that is why I only spent $20 there. :yess:

The Blade II is really nice... haven't done too much with him yet, but another impressive effort from HT.

I plan on doing a body swap for the Snake Eyes figure; I have a HT Advanced on its way for that purpose.

Bowen Hawkeye
IMG_0772-1.jpg

Bowen Doc Ock
IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

Nice Score!

I went to SDCC just to buy the Blade II fig and not one dealer had it.

Oh well - Guess that is why I only spent $20 there. :yess:

The Blade II is really nice... haven't done too much with him yet, but another impressive effort from HT.

I plan on doing a body swap for the Snake Eyes figure; I have a HT Advanced on its way for that purpose.

the Blade II figure is one of my favs I never should of waited that long to get him, although I did get him at a awesome price so I was really lucky. Part II is my fav out of the trilogy :rock

I paid above retail for mine... but not much over, so I'm happy with the purchase. But, I've now learned that when it comes to Marvel HT figures there is not much reason to wait.

Oh, and don't remind me about your awesome deal... I think I was right behind you :cuss :cuss

I paid above retail for mine... but not much over, so I'm happy with the purchase. But, I've now learned that when it comes to Marvel HT figures there is not much reason to wait.

Oh, and don't remind me about your awesome deal... I think I was right behind you :cuss :cuss

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess:

Thanks guys... I cleared a spot in my collection room, but don't have table for him yet. But I think I'll be able to work it out :duff

Thanks Flosi... right now I'm just planning on getting a few key figures. I actually had Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes in the past, but was a bit unhappy with the stock figures.

Then after selling them I saw the awesome upgrades people were doing and decided it was time to get back in :lol I've got a TrueType Advance coming for Snake Eyes, not sure what I'll do with Storm Shadow yet.

Back