What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a a sexy figure. I wanted to get one for my GF and see if I could get her into collecting.:exactly:

My GF already refuses to get into collecting. She's more into her Pandora charms and Coach purses though which is probably worse (maybe). :lol

This is turning out to be a grail week for me. I also have another grail arriving Friday.

Happy birthday to me :)

P1011922.jpg

P1011928.jpg

whered u get the robocop?? i NEED onee!!

This is turning out to be a grail week for me. I also have another grail arriving Friday.

Happy birthday to me :)

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss329/balsquat/P1011922.jpg

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss329/balsquat/P1011928.jpg

Congrats on these 2 awesome figures!!!! :rock
So are you opening them, or waiting for your B-day :D

Got a Hot Toys Silk Spectre II fig in today for $70+ shipping (thanks to a SS GC). Don't know what the negativity was about with this fig. She's a pretty decent fig and a worthy addition to my HT collection. Here she is in the middle of Wolvie (got back in May) & Aldo (got last month):

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/Johnz1492/003.jpg

Definitely a good looking figure IMO. Haven't got this fig, myself, but I might get it someday!! :) :rock

I just bought Soul Calibur IV for my 360:

soul%20x360.jpg

An older game, but I found it for a very good price!!! Been playing it a bit earlier and I really enjoyed it, even though I got my ass kicked a couple of times :lol
And it looks awesome!!! :rock :rock :rock

Hey do you guys think the deadpool statue from Kotobukiya is worth getting? I never owned one of those so I was curious. From the picture, it is one of deadpool's nicest statues.

Anyways let me know what you guys think!

DP_A_front1_0603.jpg

DP_A_front1_0603.jpg

DP_A&B_side_0603.jpg

I like everything about that Deadpool apart from the face, it's freaking me out. :horror :lol

Congrats Ingo :rock

Hey do you guys think the deadpool statue from Kotobukiya is worth getting? I never owned one of those so I was curious. From the picture, it is one of deadpool's nicest statues.

Anyways let me know what you guys think!

Not sure how it is quality-wise, but it certainly looks awesome!!! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats Ingo :rock

Thank you very much, sir!! :duff

Congrats on these 2 awesome figures!!!! :rock
So are you opening them, or waiting for your B-day :D

Definitely a good looking figure IMO. Haven't got this fig, myself, but I might get it someday!! :) :rock

I just bought Soul Calibur IV for my 360:

soul%20x360.jpg

An older game, but I found it for a very good price!!! Been playing it a bit earlier and I really enjoyed it, even though I got my ass kicked a couple of times :lol
And it looks awesome!!! :rock :rock :rock

I love this game, I have it on the first XBOX that I modded back in the day but I have yet to get a 360, I fear that I won't use it as much with such a busy schedule. One day though I will get my gaming membership card back, I miss those days.

I love this game, I have it on the first XBOX that I modded back in the day but I have yet to get a 360, I fear that I won't use it as much with such a busy schedule. One day though I will get my gaming membership card back, I miss those days.

Soul Calibur is pretty much the only fighting-game I play. I just love the little character backstories and stuff, and the character and weapon designs are just extremely awesome!!! :rock :rock :rock

So you modded a first gen Xbox, to play 360 games? :rock

Perseus looks fantastic. Its one of those "low hype" figures that are actually very nice.

Also - I just picked up HT Hellboy 2 figures :)
IMAGE_033.jpg

Back