What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to fellow freak Darth_Thorpe, I finally got the P2 Elder, after years of drooling and dreaming. I can finally stop kicking myself for not getting him when he was first released.

DSC02914.jpg

Congratzzz bro isn't he amazing I got mine too like 5 months ago...the best!

Preds are amazing...too bad I can't buy them. Wife will not allow me to display anything "scary" (she even says DX Joker is scary lol)

Congratzzz bro isn't he amazing I got mine too like 5 months ago...the best!

Thanks bro, it def. is amazing, in my opinion the best pred ever made!!

Preds are amazing...too bad I can't buy them. Wife will not allow me to display anything "scary" (she even says DX Joker is scary lol)

Yes Preds are amazing, I love the lines, maybe one day your wife will change her mind, but the DX Joker is kinda freaky...lol

In the last two weeks I've picked up a Hot Toys DX-02 TDK Batman, DX-01 Joker, and Bank Robber Joker (my 2nd one). Also, was able to score a 1/6 scale Toys McCoy/Medicom Super Armored Fighting Suit.

They're being sold, I believe exclusively, at Journeys. They're $54.99, but if you wear anything above a size 8, good luck finding them in-store. I wear 11, and I had to drive around to several yesterday before finding a pair.

https://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=170230&green=13431544120

You can buy them there up to size 11, or check local stores' inventory if you have some near you.

Yup, they started hitting over the weekend, from what I understand. I didn't know until this morning. They're going fast, though, and a lot of people are having a hell of a time finding them since the Ebayers are buying all of them up and selling them at a 100% markup.

Yup, they started hitting over the weekend, from what I understand. I didn't know until this morning. They're going fast, though, and a lot of people are having a hell of a time finding them since the Ebayers are buying all of them up and selling them at a 100% markup.

What do they retail for at stores, $49.99?

They're being sold, I believe exclusively, at Journeys. They're $54.99, but if you wear anything above a size 8, good luck finding them in-store. I wear 11, and I had to drive around to several yesterday before finding a pair.

https://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=170230&green=13431544120

You can buy them there up to size 11, or check local stores' inventory if you have some near you.

CRAP! I wear 11. I just checked the store checker and nothing. Ugh...

Back