What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That glass of water is the nicest I've ever seen.

346e6266f47e1a51a443a970cbe933e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teefury t-shirt joined my Imperial t-shirt collection. I always liked the t-shirts with more subtle logos and designs, where it doesn't say Star Wars all over it, but you have to kinda know what it is about. This was perfect for my tee collection

T_Shirt_Star_Wars_14.jpg

Hot Toys Winter Soldier (Captain America: The Winter Soldier version)
Hot Toys Luke Skywalker (Storm Trooper version)

Got these last week! Gonna get Luke Skywalker's box signed by Mark Hamill when he comes to Fan Expo in September! ^^!!

Ton of EL wire and panels for a customizing project. Hope it works out okay... But if it doesn't there'll be plenty of random glowy stuff for my eventual workshop plan for the Tony Stark figures I've got so there is that!

Here are 2 of my latest.....Being that my first love in the 1/6 world is and will always be GI Joe, here is one of my grails I finally picked up....

And for my more modern 1/6 collection, I got this.....Big box and heavy...(obviously, he's part diecast)....I was really pleased with the paint...I was kind of expecting alittle more of a chrome red look, so this came out really nice....

Back