Which video game character would you like to see as a collectible figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished A Plague Tale: Innocence. Was a really great game. Can't wait to try the sequel.

Diving back into Dark Souls/Bloodborne for a bit for the Halloween season has rekindled (no pun intended) my insatiable craving for great 1/6 figures from these games. What a missed opportunity. There are so many great-looking sets.

I saw a few people here show interest in Yakuza 0 so why not make it ourselves? I would absolutely love a Kyriu from Yakuza 0 figure and I really like the beginning of the game black suit version, it would be a darn easy custom! Here's some early images of the sculpt from a amazingly talented artist! I mean, it's so GOOD! If we gather a few people it would be amazing, we can split the payment for the commission!

Don't think we'll ever see Kyriu from 0, I would also love to make Majima after this one. Here's hoping guys! If you're interested just shoot me a PM! :1-1:

ezgif-1-c2198ccb69.gif
386765701_1440292106556119_3234652655203386881_n.jpg

M3IqFCb.jpg

Shantae
The 1/2 genie hero is way overdue (Volks doesn't count)​
a4tfAgQ.jpg

Battletoads
Premium DNA has some figures on the way, but I'm really interested in PCS's concept art for a potential line (above).​
ObvvJMQ.jpg

Artorias the Abyss Walker
F4F has a good one, but more specifically the Gecco 1/6 that is currently in development​
k7AQb8z.jpg

Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower
Again, she's been done. But I would totally dig a Gecco version to go with their Hunter and Doll.​

A VG wishlist update:

PyYm3eb.jpeg

Won't give up hope for someone making the toads though.

Last edited:
I am still desperately hoping for Liara T"soni....

Would also love classic Doomguy, Duke Nukem, Serious Sam, Nanosuit 1.0, Samara (Mass Effect 3), Tali Zora, Garrus Vakarian, TOR/KOTOR sith and republic troopers, Force unleashed troopers and Shaak Ti etc etc etc.

Liara first though.

I am still desperately hoping for Liara T"soni....

Would also love classic Doomguy, Duke Nukem, Serious Sam, Nanosuit 1.0, Samara (Mass Effect 3), Tali Zora, Garrus Vakarian, TOR/KOTOR sith and republic troopers, Force unleashed troopers and Shaak Ti etc etc etc.

Liara first though.
Although not the best scale choice for figures but I really wish the Play Arts Kai run went further than just Garrus, Shep and Tali, love those figures but want the whole crew

So many IPs companies could do, some already mentioned but Mass Effect would be a big one for me, as well as Baldur's Gate III.
I would also love to see more Metal Gear Solid, Persona 5, Bioshock Infinite, Life is Strange, Half-Life..

Although not the best scale choice for figures but I really wish the Play Arts Kai run went further than just Garrus, Shep and Tali, love those figures but want the whole crew
Yeah, Play Arts are nice but only collect 1:6 now so even fewer options for me. Threezero did Shepard and Legion then no more. Flirty Girl Collectibles did the female shepard armour in 4 colours IIRC but no N7 scheme and no femshep head. Phicen did one or two weapons with one of their figures as well. Outside of those it is pretty much nothing available.

3D printing obviously makes anything possible but I am much too lazy- I mean short on time, to make customs right now so I remain hopeful some company will do the Normandy crew. Maybe SooSoo could be convinced to try it.

Yeah, Play Arts are nice but only collect 1:6 now so even fewer options for me. Threezero did Shepard and Legion then no more. Flirty Girl Collectibles did the female shepard armour in 4 colours IIRC but no N7 scheme and no femshep head. Phicen did one or two weapons with one of their figures as well. Outside of those it is pretty much nothing available.

3D printing obviously makes anything possible but I am much too lazy- I mean short on time, to make customs right now so I remain hopeful some company will do the Normandy crew. Maybe SooSoo could be convinced to try it.
I did a survey a few years ago on interest in new Mass Effect figures. Only had about a 100+ respondents, but I felt there was definitely a demand.
mefigures1.JPG
mefigures2.JPG
mefigures3.JPG

Im holding out a bit of hope that Mass Effect 4 can attract some more attention for some figires if it does well. Hopefully enough of the trilogy characters returning might make it work

Back