Will this Guy Ever stop?!!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
I think I am going to direct the winner of this auction to the aforementioned threads because I would definitely want to know. :(
When you do, make sure you title the email:"You just got it in the but"

Sic 'em Rory!

speedcop.jpg

Did anyone look at his feedback? He's sold at least 12 Hulk vs Spider-Man dios in the past 90 days.

Batty said:
Did anyone look at his feedback? He's sold at least 12 Hulk vs Spider-Man dios in the past 90 days.
Does anyone know if there is a way to report the seller? I've only found ways to report certain auctions.

P1X4R said:
i sent a message to the winning bidder on that auction a head's up.

Good for you...hopefully they won't buy it and will instead take some action against him. I'm pissed that eBay didn't shut the auction down.

pixletwin said:
Thanks... Thats pretty messed up. Why hasn't anyone from Sideshow commented on it yet?

Like Rory mentioned, SS did post in the last thread on pg. 5 (about half way down). I am sure they are looking into it but it would be nice to see some action against the seller.

I would really like to see a picture of one of these knock offs when the buyer gets it. If possible put up against an original. A lot of these over seas companies produce the official product 9-5 and then the second shift just churns out the knock offs using the same molds. Not saying this is what transpired but this is a known tactic in the Asian world. Again I would really like to see the two items together.

Back