Will this Guy Ever stop?!!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
WTF?..:confused:

This guy is single handedly devaluing my IRONMAN!!

I know, soon the regular's going to be worth more than the exclusive with all these 'fakes' out there :monkey3

carbo-fation said:
Hmm....maybe I should just wait another month and perhaps get a legit IM for retail? :monkey3

why did u cancel man ??? :emperor

pixletwin said:
Thanks... Thats pretty messed up. Why hasn't anyone from Sideshow commented on it yet?

I fully understand that SS may not want to discuss EVERYTHING on a open forum like this. We as fans want information, and we may get it when they feel the time is right.

Now we can try to shut this seller down every way possible. I'm sure SS is working on these problems too

:eek:

Get Him!!! I just sent this to him:

Your days as a seller are numbered my friend. We are watching you! We are the true keepers of the peace. You shall not rip off another soul with your shoddy workmanship and non Sideshow garbage. Keep selling this stuff and we shall put an end to this.

Last edited:
i got this email from another burned ebayer..
re: kanoushimai
Hi. IM Exclusive Comiquette finally arrived. THE SAME PROBLEMS AS YOURS. + i have also problem with the serial number: serial number on case: 258/500 but serial number on base 260/500... UNBELIVEABLE... TOO BAD...

i will ask kanoushimai for a pic and post it here..

RUMADMAN said:
i got this email from another burned ebayer..
re: kanoushimai
Hi. IM Exclusive Comiquette finally arrived. THE SAME PROBLEMS AS YOURS. + i have also problem with the serial number: serial number on case: 258/500 but serial number on base 260/500... UNBELIVEABLE... TOO BAD...

i will ask kanoushimai for a pic and post it here..

Wow. That is bad. :emperor

Back