Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up this Mondo print to hopefully complement the statue when it comes out

e1358966268.jpg

wow josh your preorder is all over the place. I didnt know you cared about marvel, much less marvel toy dolls & busts :lol

Yeah, I mean The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit get my money first of course. However, I like Marvel and have a several of the HT figures in my collection. I like to have a few bits and pieces from other licenses in the collection.

I still don't understand how SS expects to sell the TWK regular edition. All you can find is the sold out EX. You would think that if you go on the EX page there would be a link to the regular edition, unless they want to stack the waitlist first. :dunno

Finding regulars can be a bit of a pain no doubt. Though all you have to do is take off the 1 at the end.

I don't have a ton on order.

TFWK
Frodo/Sam
RWOS PF
Sauron PF
Mark VII 1:6 - HT
Obi-Wan Mythos Statue - Free from SS
Loki 1:6 -HT
Mark 47 bust - HT
IM3 War Machine Bust - HT
FOTR Set 2 - Weta

Wow, that's almost 5K of statues. You probably have the best wife in the world to let you collect all this.
Where do you put these stuff.?
I'm trying to get the rider and sauron and after that, I think I'm done with collecting. Maybe frodo and Sam, merry and Pippin because no hobbit yet and if I still have room space.

Well, I'm single so that makes it easy to please someone. :lol

Well, space is a bit tight and I'm thinking of selling some non Middle-earth related items. Sauron and the RWOS are great choices.

Finding regulars can be a bit of a pain no doubt. Though all you have to do is take off the 1 at the end.

OK, but anyone new to collecting or has just gotten sucked into Middle-Earth because of The Hobbit is never in a million years gonna think to do that. Hell, I've been buying from SS for almost 10 years and I didn't know that.:lol

I'm just saying that for a product line that doesn't always fly off the shelves, SS isn't exactly helping to promote it. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.:dunno

Believe me, I'm happy with the LOTR products that we've gotten recently. And as a fan of the villains I couldn't be more thrilled with the last couple of years.:rock I just don't want the LOTR lines to fizzle away due to a lack of promotion.:( It would be a shame because you can tell from the consitent high quality that SS really does take pride in the LOTR line.

Last edited:
I understand. Its just something that makes it easier once you know. As far as why the regulars don't show up as easy I assume its to help the Ex sell out and once it does then the regular pops up. I have no real idea though to be honest.

I agree with your last statement. I'm happy with what we're getting and the level of quality we're getting. I want Middle-earth to continue with SS and Weta for a very long time.

Just picked up this Mondo print to hopefully complement the statue when it comes out...

I'm not into the Mondo stuff but this one is nice. I may have to pick it up when it starts shipping. I may go with the variant though.

They should start shipping next month so I'm gonna keep my eye open and maybe order then.

I think it's best to order Mondo prints early on rather than waiting because as supply dwindles down, the prices go up.

They should start shipping next month so I'm gonna keep my eye open and maybe order then.

Same here, hopefully I will get one that does not cost too much

I think it's best to order Mondo prints early on rather than waiting because as supply dwindles down, the prices go up.

Does ANYONE get one from them direct, the editions are so small that when they do go up for sale they are "sold out"........:gah:

I managed to get all three of these and the Moss directly from them. Its a stupid sickness though. It takes at least an hour of hitting F5 on your keyboard reloading the page constantly with your credit card number in paste memory.

Back