Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. This was my first Mondo print. I thought it was nice when it arrived but after I framed it and put it on the wall it's really at another level.

Couple of pics from the new behind the scene videos

witchking2_zps98f2291a.jpg

WitchKing1_zps226ac892.jpg

Yeah, it's part of their experience page. The helms won't be from them as they don't have that license.

Dear Fritz,

Your pre-order of the Twilight Witch King - Statue SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE (2002031) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Tuesday, March 19, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Dear Fritz,

Your pre-order of the Twilight Witch King - Statue SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE (2002031) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Tuesday, March 19, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Just got the email as well.

$22.31 to Houston.

Dear Fritz,

First SS knows you as Fritz??? :dunno

I just made my second to the last flex payment for him.......:panic:

One more month and he will be all mine......... :yess: :hi5:

Can not wait for this!!!

No email for me, probably because I'm on flex. I'll be calling to process my last flex when it gets to their warehouse

Back