Wolf Man (2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailer was unremarkable. I'm not a fan of trailers that give away all the plot and details of course, but that was fairly pointless.

Edit: nvm. I watched a teaser on YouTube not the one in this post which showed more. Still, looks pretty meh to me. Prolly give this one a pass. I just don't give crap films my time anymore like I once did. And this definitely looks crappy.

Last edited:
Werewolf movie with 2 adults and 1 kid for the entire cast, looks thrilling!

Urgh what a garbage design. Maybe he turns into something that resembles an actual werewolf at some point later in the movie...

that's the final design. universal got it a lot of trouble for that reveal. it went viralm blumhouse removed it from the park quickly

here's a better pic

zq2LbWi.jpeg

Oh wow that looks terrible. Just embarrassing. Thanks for the info.
and sure that's just a latex mask for a Halloween event, but universal is supposed to be the best. and that mask was approved by blumhouse and added to their Halloween event. it was supposed to be a good reveal.

even if the mask is cheap and the movie is better, it's still pretty hairless

and sure that's just a latex mask for a Halloween event, but universal is supposed to be the best. and that mask was approved by blumhouse and added to their Halloween event. it was supposed to be a good reveal.

even if the mask is cheap and the movie is better, it's still pretty hairless
Even if the effect is better in the actual movie, the design itself is ass.

Why did they get in trouble?
negative attention,
the fan backlash and mockery was so bad that the movie was being ridiculed online a lot

and the mask pics went viral on horror sites and then I read that blumhouse got really uncomfortable
and then blamed universal for the bad mask design. ( well that's the rumor that uni did a bad mask)
the wolf man part of their event was supposed to be in the park all October and they removed it early October.

Last edited:
A bad mask of a bad design isn’t going to get improved by a better mask of a bad design. If the final Wolfman looks anything near what that looks like then no matter how good the movie is, it will be hated. Love or hate the Del Toro Wolfman, the monster design is generally liked.

Back