Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

I honestly had no idea yif was a furry term

3m1dNxD.jpg

Have you never been to a comic book-horror movie convention? :lol

I've never been in any convention. And horror is a big no-no for me, so... I suggest we get back to discussing fan-fics! That's more fun, right guys?!

raw

This is why I never liked GDT. :lol

It's as if he got that quote from Hot Topic or somethin'. I mean, yeah, sure, the Excorcist was the celebration of imperfection, right? Like, it's okay to be a vile demon, man, we ain't judging. And I guess Myers is just misunderstood. And Voorhes just needs love and affection...

End the opression of horror creatures! It's 2017 people, we can't be stuck in the Dark Ages. Acceptance for all!

Oh, and don't forget about this one:

. . .

Welcome to the 21th century. :lol

It's 00:30 here... Thanks but no thanks, I don't need more nightmares. :lol I've already got Black Mirror's "Shut up and dance" & Jude to haunt my dreams. Why do I keep watching British dramas when I know they're gonna **** me up and not let me sleep for months? Damn you Britain! Thank goodness for American TV. It can be depressing, but it can also be hella more uplifting.

I have no idea what's going on in this thread. :lurking

BvS syndrome. It's uncommon, but certain threads just can't escape it...

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/wond...-woman-is-a-discombobulated-mess-like-a148248

Not sure I trust these reports only because the trailer was so dull and generic I can't see how if can be some convoluted mess, they looked like they were playing it extra safe with this one.

It's still going to get decent reviews I bet :lol

Hard to tell from the trailer if it's a bad film. Most of the BVS trailers were good and the SS were even better, so anything is possible.

Back