Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

With that said who would be the sculpter that you would like to see take her on?

Trevor Grove
Tim Miller, I know he's with Bowen
Mark Newman but he scares me his stuff is hit or miss
?????

I know I am missing someone, theres so much Talent out there

Tim and mark! But yeah mark can be hit or miss at times. Did mark do storm? That one I need to see more before I like it or not. Tim is with Bowen??? Why Tim? :(

I think Trevor would be the best bet unless we could somehow get Tim Miller.

Tim and mark! But yeah mark can be hit or miss at times. Did mark do storm? That one I need to see more before I like it or not. Tim is with Bowen??? Why Tim? :(

I think the reason is he is consistant and I like his work, Randy wouldn't let him go I think and yes Mark did Storm

I think the reason is he is consistant and I like his work, Randy wouldn't let him go I think and yes Mark did Storm

Yeah the best Bowen statue ever is the x 23 by Tim miller. Now we need that one in PF! :pray:

Trev is great but I am really hoping Tim Miller is doing Wonder Woman. I think he is since he mentioned he had some upcoming DC products for Sideshow to hunnipot on twitter.

Tim is a great sculptor but I actually prefer Trev's stuff. He just has a bit more flavor in his work IMO. Tim may be the best at straight up sexy female sculpts but Trev just adds more of a unique touch which I prefer. I know a lot of people aren't going to agree but as an artist myself, I love Trev's style.

Tim is a great sculptor but I actually prefer Trev's stuff. He just has a bit more flavor in his work IMO. Tim may be the best at straight up sexy female sculpts but Trev just adds more of a unique touch which I prefer. I know a lot of people aren't going to agree but as an artist myself, I love Trev's style.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

I feel like he definitely puts in way more deal into his sculpts.

However, Trev sculpts are digital while Tim's are not. The real talent lies within Tim Miller. It takes a master to sculpt old school and there aren't many sculptors that do it anymore. Unfornuately, Trevor is not in the same class as Tim Miller :lecture

Trev is great but I am really hoping Tim Miller is doing Wonder Woman. I think he is since he mentioned he had some upcoming DC products for Sideshow to hunnipot on twitter.

Really!? This could be excellent news if it be true. :clap

However, Trev sculpts are digital while Tim's are not. The real talent lies within Tim Miller. It takes a master to sculpt old school and there aren't many sculptors that do it anymore. Unfornuately, Trevor is not in the same class as Tim Miller :lecture

Trevor always sculpts with wax. What are you talking about?

Really!? This could be excellent news if it be true. :clap

Yeah, who knows what he's working on but it's gotta be a lady. I'm hoping Wonder Woman since that's the only one we know that's coming fairly soon but i'd look forward to any DC lady by him. :yess:

I want to see Tim Miller sculpt a Harrison Ford. If he can then I will agree they might be at the same level, until then Trevor is way above. :D

Back