Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForrestGumpLifeislikeaboxofchocolatesquote-8x61copy.jpg

Hahahaha

I received my replacement body and shield today. The shield is perfect no bubbles marks or scratches and the body is night and day to my 1st WW. NONE of the issues of my previous and she sits better on the base now as well. I am very happy with her now.

Glad you got a good one. I had to send mine back today. Replacement body would not fit and I got the classic "no more replacements" line. They were still in stock last time I checked, guess I just order another one and start again.

Glad you got a good one. I had to send mine back today. Replacement body would not fit and I got the classic "no more replacements" line. They were still in stock last time I checked, guess I just order another one and start again.

Don't forget to use this month's coupon to save yourself $20.:)

Congrats.... It's always a good feeling to finally get a good one...

Ya you can say that again, i am still waiting for that good feeling.. i can only hope that the third one is the charm whenever it arrives. I really dont want to deal with any more wonder woman issues, the mandatory 3 day wait time after every interaction with cs. I i have no problems with the initial claim response time (3 days), but why does every single interaction need to have the same response time? They email you questions and you respond immediately only to wait 3 days for another question you previously answered in your last email. I kindly respond and then wait another 3 days for an Rma email. Then 5 days later recieve another defective statue. Then go through the whole process over again cept this time 2 return labels and even longer wait for replacement.....

Last edited:
Ya you can say that again, i am still waiting for that good feeling.. i can only hope that the third one is the charm whenever it arrives. I really dont want to deal with any more wonder woman issues, the mandatory 3 day wait time after every interaction with cs. I i have no problems with the initial claim response time (3 days), but why does every single interaction need to have the same response time? They email you questions and you respond immediately only to wait 3 days for another question you previously answered in your last email. I kindly respond and then wait another 3 days for an Rma email. Then 5 days later recieve another defective statue. Then go through the whole process over again cept this time 2 return labels and even longer wait for replacement.....

Yeah that situation is frustrating and time consuming. 8(. Going through stuff likes this makes you really contemplate the hobby huh.

Just got my Wonder Woman pf. Great scuplt. Had no paint problems. Her finish is kinda dark. Her proto type color looks more brighter...

man, don't they wrap foam around the hair? they did sometimes in SSC products. package tumble and roll during transition, Mr. Green should know, he used to work for UPS for 3 yrs before.

Hey at least you had that tiny piece of foam :gah: They are sending me another. I emailed them and BEGGED them to PLEASE absolutely stuff the box with foam, peanuts.... all the broken parts of other hair pieces they shipped previously ;) .... anything! Just don't let it fly around inside the box like a pet rock.

17104413650_3f78aede15_b.jpg

Wow, that is just awful, thats what happens when you charge $400+ per statue and pay your workers minimum wage to further maximize your profits... When I received my first bad WW statue I was torn sending it back for a refund but I did and just ordered a new one. I received one with smaller issues and received a very nice credit towards my Batgirl. It is such a shame with her QC because WW is honestly such a beautiful piece and in the top 3 of my collection. I hope SS helps you out again and gives you a good credit for your issues. Im located in NJ so it takes like 6 days just to have a 3 email conversation with them then 5 days for them to receive my old statue and then 5 days for me to get it back, it sucks!

Back