Wraithnine's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think his thigh armor is just solid red but you can't really see if there's any stripes because of his kama.

i have re-repainted my cmdr Ponds head (i have been experimenting quite a bit with flesh tones and mixing colours)
IMAG0977.jpg

i also acquired some casted heads ,the one on the far left had an incomplete ear due to a casting problem so i completed it with "Green Stuff"
IMAG0978.jpg

IMAG0980.jpg

IMAG0981.jpg

i also completed a ShockTrooper with a phase 1 helmet.
IMAG0957.jpg

IMAG0958_1.jpg

Very nice. I'm with Natedog, love the shaved hair look on that one.

I would guess Rex on the end heads, unless the cheek tattoos were filled in on a Bly or the mohawks shaved off Gree, which is a pain in the ass by the way.

Some very nice paintwork the wraith, eyes look especially good
Phase one Shock trooper is spot on, thought I saw that in the background a few weeks back LOL

Top work mate

URL=https://s302.photobucket.com/user/nosaj37/media/album%204/IMAG1015.jpg.html]
IMAG1015.jpg
[/URL]Here's some W.I.P. of my Cmdr Thorn (lots more to do)

Will post better organised pics tomorrow ,phase2 bucket will be done soon thought i would give him a phase 1 bucket as well

The Hammer! Nice man. Yeah I just stumbled across that little detail of Thorn when I was looking at reference photos. I never noticed it in the episode. Don't know if it can even be seen.

Back