• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Dutch Predator Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just as the title states, I had this order through SS and had to cancel because of other stuff hitting at the same time.

Sealed/Non sealed as long as it's in new condition.

Yeah, these are just about to ship so there are bound to be cancellations. :monkey1

I think will get it a shot, u guys really think I have a chance? I just kind of figure with only 500+ of these and it being dead on likeness I would b stuck on here or the Bay :monkey2

Good luck Ski! :rock

Do you really have your heart set on the Ex? 'Cause IMO, you don't really need the headset, kind of a weak Ex if you ask me. I just got my regular from Cornerstore last week and he's bad ass.

Good luck Ski! :rock

Do you really have your heart set on the Ex? 'Cause IMO, you don't really need the headset, kind of a weak Ex if you ask me. I just got my regular from Cornerstore last week and he's bad ass.

Man I'm so debating on kicking that headset to the curb. I really want this guy, he's been a long saught after fig for a very long time, all the commandos/marines are a must for me!

Thanks Ill, I'll take a look at Cornerstore are they cheaper than toys2, shipping is prolly not as expensive since it's not Canada?

If you REALLY want the exclusive, my opinion is that you owe it to yourself to get on the "wait list" and "wait" til he starts shipping, but ultimately it's your call.

I have had very good luck with the wait list and it is always what I try first before paying a premium for a figure. And 550 isn't really all that low an ES, IMO. :peace

If you REALLY want the exclusive, my opinion is that you owe it to yourself to get on the "wait list" and "wait" til he starts shipping, but ultimately it's your call.

I have had very good luck with the wait list and it is always what I try first before paying a premium for a figure. And 550 isn't really all that low an ES, IMO. :peace

Yup I got on there before making this WTB thread, I'm gonna wait it out as well and maybe pick up a reg. I do really want the Ex as well.

Man I'm so debating on kicking that headset to the curb. I really want this guy, he's been a long saught after fig for a very long time, all the commandos/marines are a must for me!

Thanks Ill, I'll take a look at Cornerstore are they cheaper than toys2, shipping is prolly not as expensive since it's not Canada?

Hey man, you might want to look at this thread before you order anything
through Cornerstore.
A LOT of folks had their credit card info hacked a while back, but it looks like it may be happening again there. I got zapped both times. VERY frustrating.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51716

Hey man, you might want to look at this thread before you order anything
through Cornerstore.
A LOT of folks had their credit card info hacked a while back, but it looks like it may be happening again there. I got zapped both times. VERY frustrating.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51716

I saw some folks ordering on the phone, would the credit card get hack through their online system or someone hacked their database once ur credit card has been submitted for payment, either phone or online?

Both of mine were from online orders. The first was just with my card on file. The second time was after it had been charged for one of my orders.

They're shipping now, my exclusive arrives today, so you should know something soon. Good luck!! :peace

Wow, see, the wait list does work sometimes!! Glad you were able to hold out til that happened! :banana

Wow, see, the wait list does work sometimes!! Glad you were able to hold out til that happened! :banana

I appreciate that brother, I wanted this piece so badly and I really didn't want to settle for the regular version, Dutch means a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back