Splinter Cell: Deathwatch (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More animated video game shows... can't say that I hate the idea. I'll give it a chance.
But you know what I'd really love to see? An animated version of BioShock produced by the folks who made Arcane - League of Legends. THAT would be a dream come true!

... I know there's a BioShock show in production... but since it's live action I'm not really expecting much...

More animated video game shows... can't say that I hate the idea. I'll give it a chance.
But you know what I'd really love to see? An animated version of BioShock produced by the folks who made Arcane - League of Legends. THAT would be a dream come true!

... I know there's a BioShock show in production... but since it's live action I'm not really expecting much...
Bioshock is a movie now I think

Splinter Cell is such an amazing and unique concept, that it is deserving of its own show..... :slap

At least it's animated. Hopefully he's never spotted in any of the episodes. 30min of Sam sneaking around and hiding in the shadows waiting... :lol

I have the original XBox version and got a couple others as freebies with the XBox Live Games with Gold. Fun to play back in the day.

Bioshock is a movie now I think
Ah, just read an article about it. Already struggling with budget cuts and everything... I'm sure it's gonna be great... :cry:
I think animated would have been the way to go with this project. I doubt they would go all out in live action. So it's never going to be as disturbing as the game was. Probably just another watered down, family friendly version of something that slightly resembles the world of BioShock...

Back