• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: The Dead Figures (opened?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimsoneye

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here because I have only gotten into these figs just recently.
I have the Harbinger, Reg Babysitter and Mall Santa so far (plus punk on preorder). I'm keen to get most of the rest, especially The Butcher.
A list, just for kicks in order of what I'm most keen for:

The Butcher (an offer I have right now is $140us incl. postage) -found-
Corporate Spokesman (prefer spooktacular but don't really mind)
Doctor (prefer blue scrubs exclusive but again, don't really mind)
Street Prophet
Tactical Containment (prefer spooktacular)

I thought I would try asking on here for any open, even loose but complete, figures. The price would obviously reflect this, and I'm not wanting to spend too much on these. I'm hoping someone has several for sale at once, and can give me reasonable combined shipping to New Zealand. I pay by paypal, have some feedback on ebay, a lot of feedback on the mezco forum, and feedback on a New Zealand auction site I can link any seller to if they want to verify my trustworthiness. I was referred to this site by a friend but I don't know their forum name or if they're actually a registered member.

I'm subscribed to this thread, or you can pm me.

Thanks for any offers (but will only deal with those that are verified with decent feedback)
David.

Last edited:
I think I have either the business man or the nurse. Can't remember which. PM me if interested.

I have the tactical containment officer exclusive. But its mint and unopened so the price will reflect this.
Let me know if you want to deal.

I received an offer on The Butcher that I'm going to take ($100us not as bad as ebay by far) so for now I'll wait till my funds are healthier before expanding. Thanks for all offers, but I'm still looking for two or more from one person to help justify the high shipping. Thanks, David.

Back