X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so too! :D

:lol Yeah I know I defending it and all. Like I told iron.jedi, I still think the statue is awesome but I just thought it was time to really start focusing my collecting. I never thought I would streamline like this when I started collecting but I guess it's inevitable.

:lol.....well, let me point you to the right direction then!:D.....
marvel-kotobukiya-bishoujo.jpg

BW I couldn't care less really but Rogue and SW!?...orgasmic!:drool...and plus they go together with the AH! and Brooks comiquettes!
:peace

The direction I'm gonna be heading in is gonna focus on Anime Figures, Adam Hughes Comiquettes/Statues and certain Star Wars pieces, with the emphasis on the Anime Figures. The main overall theme is most of my pieces are gonna be ladies. :D

Anime, AH! & (certain) SW pieces are good choices, Havok.

Right now I'm being very choosy...just collecting my must haves.

BTW...I was just teasing ya earlier! :D

Don't mind at all dude.

The direction I'm gonna be heading in is gonna focus on Anime Figures, Adam Hughes Comiquettes/Statues and certain Star Wars pieces, with the emphasis on the Anime Figures. The main overall theme is most of my pieces are gonna be ladies. :D

thats cool, that would be nice display of ladies

BW I couldn't care less really but Rogue and SW!?...orgasmic!:drool...and plus they go together with the AH! and Brooks comiquettes!
:peace

BW is actually really good piece, Rogue and SW are beautiful cant wait to add them to my collection and i think Psylocke and Phoenix and gonna be next in that line too :drool

oh no :monkey2 now it looks like its just me and snoopy thats excited about getting her

You crazy bro !

Too bad mine is on Flexpay... so I may be waiting a bit. My first payment just hit last week. :(

I'm trying to get out of certain things.

Not sure it will help as it will keep me in certain 12", PF's, Statues and SW Busts. Ughhhh...

I think I am leaving Bowen behind though ... that will help. No more 6" or 3" pieces for me. I'm done there. Keeping some but no new ones really.

No need to point me in that direction, Shunya Yamashi.ta is one of my favorite artists! :D I plan on getting Rogue and while I'm not a fan of SW, hell I might get her anyway. :lol

I'm actually focusing mainly on figures based off Yamashi.ta's original artwork right now and I posted pics of one that I got in my Collection Thread. I also have 2 more on their way to me right now. ;)

Anime, AH! & (certain) SW pieces are good choices, Havok.

Right now I'm being very choosy...just collecting my must haves.

BTW...I was just teasing ya earlier! :D
Thanks Snoopy! :rock I'm really happy with the direction I'm going in now. :D

Back