X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really dig this character in the comics, but not sold on this statue yet. Guess I'll need to see some in-hand pics...

With the exception of non-AH Mystique, all the Marvel ladies have rocked (IMO). X-23 is no exception, and the latest offerings are even better.

Really? The AH Mystique and the Scarlet Witch were my two favorite pieces at SDCC, except Venom of course. The pleather pants Mystique does nothing for me.

X-23 looks fantastic as well. Did anyone notice the blades sticking out of her boots?

I'm glad to hear that a few of you guys are excited to get X-23 too! :rock Seems like there's alot of hate for this piece.

Really? The AH Mystique and the Scarlet Witch were my two favorite pieces at SDCC, except Venom of course. The pleather pants Mystique does nothing for me.

X-23 looks fantastic as well. Did anyone notice the blades sticking out of her boots?

....I noticed the face...:monkey4:monkey1

I'm glad to hear that a few of you guys are excited to get X-23 too! :rock Seems like there's alot of hate for this piece.

I can't wait for mine i don't listen to the hate :lol if i like something i get it even if everyone else thinks it's rubbish. :( :D

Last edited:
Back